Chapter 29

Nialls POV

We all decided to leave Paris asap and considering Paris and London are neighbors it didnt take us no time to get back.

The plane ride was short and awkward between all of us. Louis hasnt spoken to me since Mark kid napped me, because he thinks its his fault. He should know better than that..

So, Louis decided it would be best if he sat next to Harry and Liam, which let Zayn and I to sit by ourselves.

I'd much rather sit by Louis though. I missed his touch. I pretty much craved it right now. Plus, I knew that when we got back to London when our managment figures out about Louis and I they wouldnt be happy. If Louis and I are even a thing anymore.

"So" Zayn started as he looked at me from the seat. "How are you feeling? I mean you took a hell'a beating up in Paris.."

I took in a deep breathe and I looked over at Louis, who was to into Harry to even notice me and I whispered "Im terrible.. But not because of any of the things thats happened.."

"Then why?" Zayn said frowning, as he rubbed my arm slowly.

"Because its like nothing happened between Louis and I in Paris.. Like we were nothing.. He's all into Harry again.. He doesn't even notice me!" I admitted and this time the tears were real, as they all came down at once.

"Louis just probably needs time to think, Niall.." Zayn said, frowning and he slowly wrapped his arms around me. "I promise you, he's still in love with you.. You dont have to worry about that.."

"Thanks Zayn.."

The rest of the plane ride was awkward between all of us. I ended up falling asleep on Zayn, but it seeemd like as soon as I was asleep the Flight Attendant announced "We are back in London everyone. You may take off your seat belts."

I slowly leaned up from Zayns comforting grip and I un buckeled myself. "The car should be around front Niall.. You go ahead and go to it.. Ill get your bags.." Zayn said softly.

I slowly stood up and I could feel my whole body ache. My muscles were sore from Mark. My face hurt from the bruises that the 10 pounds of make up were covering. But, as Zayn suggested, I made my way to the black corvette waiting for us.

I slowly climbed inside the back seat and I got on my phone. I immediatly opened the twitter app and I tweeted: Back from Paris finally ! xx

Almost immediatly I got 5,000 retweets and comments on it, and i backed out of twitter.

Right as I put my phone in my pocket I saw all the boys walking to the car. Louis got in and sat beside me and Harry sat beside him. Liam and Zayn took the front seats.

I looked at Louis and right in that second I fell in love with him all over again. HIs caramel hair was messy and down in his face. His beautiful blue eyes were glistening like the night sky and staring at Harry as they talked. His body was perfect with his white chinos and his black tight shirt. He was perfect.

"Hey Lou.." I whispered softly, and his eyes darted to mine.

He smiled softly, but not his normal lovely smile as he whispered back "Hey Niall.."

I took in a shaky breathe and I whispered to were only he could hear "You and Harry again, huh?"

"Niall.. I-Its not like that.." He said and I felt his lips touch my forehead.

"You havent talked to me, Louis.. " I whispered as my eyes slowly started to shut.

"Niall.. I love you.. Now take a nap.." Was the last thing I heard him whisper.

Louis POV

I woke up the next morning in my own bed. My own room. Our own flat. Thank The Lord. I've missed this place more than anything.

I slowly stood up and I stretched slowly, looking at myself in the mirror. "Wow Tommo.. Your starting to get a tummy.." I whispered to myself, and I frowned some as i poked it.

I didn't pay much attention to it when I heard commotion downstairs and i slowly walked out of my room, bumping into Harry on the way. "Shit Haz, Im sorry.. Whats going on down there?"

"Zayn and Perrie are getting into a fight thats all.." He said with a laugh.

"Why?" I looked at Harry concerned. They were the definiton of love. If they fought and broke up , what would be the chance for the rest of us in this world.

"Perrie saw pictures of Zayn and Niall.."

I felt my body shake some as i grabbed Harry's arm "Explain"

"Some girl got pictures of them on the plane. Don't worry.." Harry said pulling away and making his way back to Liams room.

I sighed some and I knocked on the wooden door gently. "Hey babe. You up?"

"No." I heard the thick irish accent say loudly. "Im fucking sky diving."

"Dont be a dick.." I said with a laugh as I walked in and I saw him sitting on his bed with his song journal in his lap.

"What do you want Louis? Im busy.."

"To busy to talk to your boyfriend?" I said with a pout and I slowly sat beside him as I gently kissed his shoulder.

"I have a song to write too, Louis.. " He said as he laughed softly.

"Speaking of songs.. We should go down and talk to the managers today, love.."

"I dont like this idea.."

"It needs to be done sooner or later.." I admitted and I gently kissed his lips. "Get dressed and lets go down there.."

"Give me a minute and I'll be right out, baby.." he said as he shut his book and I slowly stood up and made my way out of his room.

Liam and Harry both looked at me as I walked downstairs and I smiled "Time to go tell Modest."