Chapter 22

Louis POV

I woke up with a pounding headache and a puddle of my own sweat.

The first thing I wondered was where I was. None of this looked familiar at all.

I was in a hotel room obviously, but not in mine and Niall's room.

This hotel room was decorated with floral curtains and the sun was barley shining through them.

I looked on the counter and saw the clock. The green letters read 2:36 p.m.

It's the afternoon already?

I sat up slowly, with an aching in my stomach, head, and lower body and saw a lock of brown hair by me. The rest under covers.

Why was I in bed with Harry?

I thought about it, but the only thing I could think of is that maybe we went out partying and got to drunk then crashed in a hotel. Yeah, that sounded reasonable.

I didn't want to wake him so I grabbed my phone, but when I unlocked it I had a message from Harry saying "Niall really misses you.. He's starting to do worse.. Respond xx"

Why would the curly haired boy text me if he's laying right next to me?

I slowly looked over at the figure laying by me and I gently pulled back the covers, my eyes going wide and my heart speeding up.

There was a naked girl laying beside me, with her hair tosseled around and her head laying on her hands.

Eleanor.

Shit, what have I done.

Nialls POV

"You should call him." Liam said as he stared down at his phone intently, while we challenged eachother at Draw Something.

"I can't call him. I broke up with him.." I pushed some of my hair out of my face, as I tried to draw a dolphin. Wasnt my best though.

The nurses said I was improving alot. That my eyes were back to there regular color blue and my face had alot of life in it. That was good.. Right?

"If you don't I will." Liam looked up at me. "I can't stand to see you like this Niall. I know it's hurting you not being with him, and I know you miss him.." He laughed some when I sent in my drawing and he looked at me. "That's beautiful Niall... But seriously.. You need too!"

"I will later.. Can we just talk about something else? Like you and Harry? How are you two?"

"We are much better.." Liam's eyes shined when I mentioned Harry's name. "I'm sorry about earlier.. When I kissed you.. Um, I shouldn't have done that.."

"It's okay... But you and Harry are good?"

He nodded slowly and he stood up slowly. "But you and Louis arent.. That's why your going to call him"

He handed me his phone and I read the screen that said The Tommo and had a picture of me and him.

In the picture we were both smiling. We looked happy. I could remember the day perfectly...

FLASHBACK

"We did it Niall! We got through our first big performance!!" Louis beamed as we walked to the limo.

His brown hair was tosseled down in his face, and his dark grey shirt hugged his body perfectly.

He was perfect.

"I know boobear! We actually got to sing our solos in front of millions of people and they clapped for us!" I smiled big as we both climbed into the back of the limo.

I settled down into my seat and Louis set beside me as he set his hand on my leg and he squeezed my knee. "And you sounded amazing, love"

I smiled and turned blushed as he pulled out his phone and he turned on the camera. "Smile niall!"

I smiled big and so did he.

Flash.

END OF FLASHBACK

I shook my head as I tried to shake the memory out and I put the phone up to my ear as I heard the ringing sound.

Once.

Twice

"Hey mate I can't talk now I'm busy.."

"Oh, um.. It's me Niall..."

No response.

"I just.. I wanted you to come up to the hospital to see me... I really miss you and I need to talk to you.. Babe I'm so-"

"Louis who are you talking to.." I heard a muffled females voice say on the other line and I felt tears fill my eyes.

"Busy, huh? Your an ass hole!"

"Mate, I'm sorry. It's not what it looks like or sounds like! Let me come up there a-"

"No! Fuck you Louis!!" I threw liam his phone and luckily it landed on his lap and I stood up and walked to the bathroom.

It took a minute for everything to set in, but when it did I lost it.

He cheated on me with Eleanor.

He had sex with her.

I clenched my hair in my fists and my breathing got harder and harder with every second.

I tried to calm down but I couldn't.

I started seeing splotches.

And before I could take another beeathe, everything went black.