Chapter 18

Louis POV

We've been at the hospital for three hours. Three hours! And we weren't even aloud to go in and see Nialler yet.

We had all been here with him the whole time, except for an hour where I went to go get something for Niall.

I saw a tall lady who looked alot like Eleanor walk into the room looking at all of us "Y'all are for Niall right?"

I nodded "Is he okay?"

She bit her lip softly not answering me so I decided to ask a different question "We'll can I go see him?"

"Of course you can."

I nodded and took off running down the hallway to Nialls room and I slowly walked inside.

He didnt look like Niall.

His eyes were grey. His face was sunk in. He was shaky and under the covers.

"Niall?"

He smiled big when he saw me and he whispered "L-Louis.."

I nodded slowly. "I'm here Ni.." I slowly walked over to his big hospital bed and I positioned myself beside him.

I gently grabbed one of his shaking hands and he whispered "Can I tell you something?"

I nodded. "Anything"

"Well, I've been in love with you since we became a band... And when we were doing the diaries and stuff... I just.. I thought you hated me.." I could hear the distress and sadness in his voice, so I kissed his temple.

"I could never hate you, Nialler.. I just.. My feeling for you were so confusing and I was dating Hanna... Then El.. And I thought you hated me.. I'm sorry, if I would have known you didn't I would have made a move so much longer ago."

He nodded slowly and I could hear his heart monitor slow down as he whispered "Louis, I love you.. So much" he closed his eyes and I shivered grabbing his hand tight.

"Niall Horan, don't say your goodbyes! Not yet! Your going to be okay... You have to believe that your going to be okay..."

Harry's POV

"What do you mean he's not goin to be okay?" I blurted out as the nurse tried explaining to us what was wron with him.

"He's really sick Mr. Styles. There's going to have to be a miracle in order for him to survive"

I felt my body shake in anger. "You don't understand do you? Niall is a miracle! He can't die! Why can't you go and fix him! Your a fucking doctor for Christ sakes."

Liam gently rubbed my back, which helped me calm down a little now.

"We aren't promising either one, Mr. Styles. We are just saying he probably won't make it" and with that she walked away.

"She doesn't know what she's talking about" said Zayn in a small voice from the blue chairs that were line up against the wall.

Liam looked back at him "Yes she does, she has a degree in this.. She knows.. We just need to tell Louis. He deserves to know."

I looked at them and nodded "Let me tell, boo.."

I slowly made my way down the dark hallway and all I could think about was how little Nialler would be with the angels soon.

----------

(A/N) Oh no what's going to happen to little nialler )): sorry it was so short but the next chapter wot be I promise!!!

Please comment what you think(: