Chapter 13

Louis POV

'And I don't know how it gets better than this,

You take my head and drag me head first fearless. '

I know, Taylor Swift? What a drag.. But for some reason this song really fit everything perfectly.

Even though he didnt know it, and I didn't know it till we got to Paris but Niall did make me fearless.

I shook my head. I didn't want to think of Niall, it would just make me upset.

Harry's been gone for three hours. He was suppose to call if he found him, I guess he didnt.

About that time my phone started singing, the familiar tone Look After You. It was Nialls ringtone. He was calling me.

"Hello?!" I answered, my voice cracking when I spoke.

"Louis.." It was Harry's voice, this couldn't be good. And of course bad news kept coming. "You need to come to the hospital.."

"W-Why?! Is Niall okay? Please say he's okay... God this is all my fault!"

"Lou! Hush! He'll be fine.. He's knocked out right now but that's because of some medicine they gave him so he will fall asleep.. But I'm sure he wants you to be here when he wakes up..."

"I'll be there in .5 seconds!" I hung up on him and quickly jumped off the bed running out of my hotel room and outside.

I didn't realize how cold it was at first. After a while though the wind hitting my arms and chest was blistered by the wind, so I started running down the sidewalk.

Soon, I got to this big glass looking building and I walked inside calmly.

The receptionist knew who I was and she said "Here to see Niall righ?" In a very naisly voice and I nodded. "Last door on the left."

I ran down the hall, which seemed to last forever but I finally got to the room.

There he was. My Niall. Laying in the bed so lifeless and hurt looking.

I saw Harry right beside him and he was rubbing his right arm. The one with the cuts. He saw them.

I slowly walked up to them and Harry spoke calmly, how the fuck can he be so calm in a time like this?! "How long has he been doing this Lou..."

"Honestly, I don't know... I just noticed this morning.. He wouldn't even tell me why because he ran out on me.."

"What do you mean he didnt tell you?" Harry looked up at me. If looks could kill, then by his look I'd be dead.

"I-I mean he didnt tell me.. I didn't know this was even going on.."

He took in a deep breathe and continued to stroke Nialls scarred up arm.

I felt a fire enrage in me and without me noticing it I had my hand on Harry's sliding it off Nialls arm. He shouldn't be touching him. Only I could do that.

He grunted some "I bet I know why he did"

"Oh yeah, and why's that?" I said looking at Harry's eyes"

"Because he's in love with you.."

"H-He's what?"

"Come on, Lou.. I know you can tell, and if you can't your stupid.. The way e looks at tou. The way he gets jealous when we hang out.. Everything about yall.." He shrugs slowly and stands up. "And if I were you.." He looked at Niall before looking back at me, with cold and daring eyes. "I'd tell him how you feel before he kills himself.." And with that Harry walked out of the room.

He was right though. This was my fault. So I had to tell Niall how I felt.

I slowly scooted him over and let myself lay beside him wrapping my arms right around him.

His skin was cold as ice.

Maybe just a little bit colder.

I shuttered some at first and I whispered "I'll keep you warm.." as I started to remember another time when he was this cold..

FLASHBACK

"This movie again, lou!" I heard Zayn complain from his recliner.

"You know how much I love this movie!" I whined. "And I love etching it with yall!" I said as I opened the DVD player and put in Eclipse.

"Your such a fag" snorted Zayn and I looked back seeing Niall move uncomfortably from the couch by himself.

After I got the movie playing I went and walked to Niall "Care if I sit here, mate?"

"Go ahead.." He said with a smile.

I slowly positioned myself to where each of my legs where on either side of Niall, which left him to lay on my chest.

I loosely wrapped an arm around him and I whispered "Geez, Nialler your like ice cubes.."

He looked at me then back at the TV. "Who knows, maybe I'm a vampire and your a werewolf.. That could be why your feet smell so bad to me." He started laughing, and even though it hurt some I couldn't help but smile because he was laughing.

END

I felt him stir and I whispered "Ni?"

His eyes fluttered opened, and I felt warm feeling his baby blue eyes on me and he whispered "L-Lou.. Your here"

"Of course I am, love.."

He opened his mouth to say something else but I didn't even let him speak before my lips slowly meet his and I whispered softly, only for his ears "I love you."

------------

(A/N)

Agh he finally told him! Thank the lawd!!!

What does everyone think so far?? Leave your comments below! Positive or negative(:

Outtie!