Chapter 2

Louis POV

Were so Paris when... When we what Louis? Fuck? Lick each others faces? I sighed some as I set down my sheet paper on the coffee table. If I was gonna right a love song I needed to actually.. You know be in love?

I thought Eleanor was going to help me with this. With this song, but here latley she's been a real class A bitch too me.

I think I was gonna call it off with her and find someone who really liked me. But who?

I looked around the empty house knowing it was only me and Niall here and I didn't even know where he was.

The boys all went out to get drunk and party but I felt like I need to work on this song. It was my number one priority now.

I slowly stood up from my resting spot as I trodded up the stairs hearing Niall strumming lines on his guitar. He really could play.

I knocked on his door softly and I heard his strong Irish voice say "Come in."

I slowly walked inside. His room was pretty plain. No decorations. Just bay walls and his Brit was out in the open for everyone to see. Nialler was so proud of that.

To me I think Niall was the most dedicated to the band. He seemed to love it so much like it was his life.

He smiled at me when he saw me walk in and I notice he was only in his black skinny jeans. He was shirtless.

Usually a shirtless Niall wouldn't make me feel like this. He looked... Sexy? What? Did I just say he was sexy? No. I admit he was adorable. But sexy? No. Besides I'm straight, right? I mean I know all the Larry stuff, but that was to get a rise out of the fans. Right?

"Where's your shirt at mate?" I spoke calmly and I saw his perfect face turn a bright red color. Did I make him do that? Don't be silly Lou it's Niall your talking about he always turns red... Right?

"I.. Erm.. Took it off. It's really hot in here. " He smiled and set his guitar down. "I heard you humming a song earlier when we were in the living room. What was it?"

"Just something I'm trying to make up. " I smiled at him and let my eyes travel his body.

Niall wasnt the fittest in the band but his body was.. How do I explain it..? Slim? Nice? Gorgeous? No, don't think like that.

I looke back up too see his baby blue orbs staring at me. "I actually thought it sounded good" he looked down at his fingers as he starts playing with his fingers.

I bit my lip. Why was everything so awkward between us? I really didnt like it. It was tearing me apart, to be honest.

"So Niall why didnt you go out with the lads? You haven't gone out an got drunk in a while. Something bugging you?" I slowly sat down beside him and I watched him as his eyes darted around the room. Everywhere but to mine. Why not to mine?

"I just haven't felt like getting drunk. " he shrugged some.

"Are you feeling okay? You love getting drunk!" I laughed out loud, but I stopped as I saw a tear flicker in his gorgeous blue eyes.

Come on Lou.

Stop with that.

Calling everything on him gorgeous.

"Lou.. I need to tell you something"

My smiles quickly faded too a frown as his blue eyes quickly turned red and he started crying.