Chapter 24

Louis POV

"N-Niall?" I said softly as I kept hearing the drawn out beep and nurses all ran in crowding the bed and me.

Liam showed up next with Harry and they drug me to the side of the room so I wasn't in anyone's way, and that's when I lost it.

I would never be able to kiss him again.

Or hold him.

Or sleep with him (not in a bad way).

Or stare into his beautiful blue eyes.

Or get married to him.

One Direction wouldn't be the same without him.

I leaned against the wall as my breathing quickened and I heard a nurse yell "get him out of here" as I heard them rubbing there utensils together to shock him.

Harry nodded and gently tried to pull me out, but I wasn't budging. I still had hope. He was still alive.

I slowly pulled away from the curly haired lads strong grip and I walked to the bed. "Stop.. Don't do that.." I warned.

"Sir, this is the only way-"

"I said.. Don't do that" I gave them an eerie look and they did exactly what I said and backed off from my love.

I gently grabbed his ice cold hand and I started singing softly "We are so Paris when we kiss.. When we kisses I remember the taste of your sweet lips... Nialler please wake up because your tearing up my heart.. I know I've been stupid, I know that I've blew it. Please tell me anything I can do to have you back.." I slowly cut off as I noticed his heart monitor speeding up some and Liam and Harry laughed from the sidelines.

What was so funny?

It almost made me want to beat the shit out of them.

Niall was dead and they are laughing?

I looked up as I saw Nialls face laughing too, his sick look still there as he whispers "How does it feel living in hell for a few hours?"

(A/n)

Sorry this chapter is really short but I'm goin to write some more today(: leave me comments on what you think and what you think is going on