Chapter 20

Nialls POV

"Do you Niall James Horan, take Louis William Tomlinson to be your husband?" The preacher announced.

I stood there in complete awe of the gorgeous lad standing in front of me. His brown hair was tosseled to the side and his eyes were beaming down on me. I loved the feeling of being his boy. His one and only.

"I do" I whispered softly as I stared at him. The one I was going to be with for the rest of my life.

My LouBear.

I woke up in shakes and sweats. My body was having a fit, and I didn't know what for.

I leaned my head against the wall and I realized that everything that had just happened was just a dream.

Me and Louis didnt get married.

I frowned some and I looked at my heart monitor that was beeping like crazy and I looked around the room for Louis.

But he wasnt there.

No one was here.

The hospital was empty.

I slowly stood up from the bed and I walked into the bathroom that was in my room.

I looked a wreck.

My hair was still in its quiff but some baby hairs were hanging down.

My once blue eyes were now a dullish grey color.

I took in a deep breathe and I splashed water in my face as I muttered to myself "Im dying.. I know I am.. I don't even know what the point is in hanging on anymore.."

I knew it was bad to think negatively, but it was true. Louis didnt need me. He has the other lads. He has Eleanor.

Hell, I was on my death bed and he wasnt even here with me. Neither were any of the other boys.

What kind of friends were they?

What kind of boyfriend was Lou not being here?

I slowly walked out of my bathroom and I laid back down on my bed as I stared at my life source.

A small plug.

It was amazing that, that one thing was the only thing keeping me alive right now.

One plug.

I had a million thoughts going through my head but the main one was what I needed to do. I needed to end this.

My hand slowly went over to the plug as I muttered "Louis, I love you." In a wheezing and weak voice.

Louis POV

Zayn let me bunk with him tonight since Niall was in the hospital. I haven't been able to sleep though because of everything.

I had Nialls song book in my hand and I was bound and determined to work on his song till he got out. I think that would make him happy.

I bit my lip, softly.

What if he never did get out?

What if he dies?

I took in a deep breathe not wanting to think about it and I ran my fingers through my hair.

I looked up from the notebook as I saw Zayn walking out of the bathroom, with only his trousers on.

He smiled some at me and sat beside me. "What's that?"

"Nialls song book."

"Why do you have it?" He gave me a questionable look.

"He left it out on the bed the other day when we got into that fight.. And I thought maybe we could all fix and perfect this song, so when he gets out he can know we didnt do nothing while he was laying in the hospital..."

Zayn nodded. "It sounds like a plan to me. What's the song called?"

"Last First Kiss."

I showed him the title and were in Niallers cute little hand writing, it said "Dedicated to Louis Tomlinson"

Zayn smiled some and nodded. "Dedicated to you, eh?"

"Sure is." I slowly ran my finger over the perfect hand writing.

"Well I'll go get Haz and Liam and we can all work on it, yeah?" He slowly stood up.

"Sounds good!"

I watched him walked out of the bedroom and my phone started ringing the familiar ringtone "Look After You".

I answered. "Louis Tomlinson here!"

"Louis? This is Nurse Tracie. We need you down here at the hospital. It's Niall."