Chapter 4

Nialls POV

I don't know how long I've been asleep. I reckon six hours at the most.

It was around eight in the morning and I could already hear the sound of the boys wrestling around probably tryin to get all there stuff together since we were leaving tomorrow morning.

"Go wake up Niall, Lou!" I heard Liam shout out. Sounded like he was in the kitchen.

It only took a few seconds till I hears Louis' footsteps walk into my arm. My body shivered. It's sad, just him being in the same room with me gave me a thrill of excitement. Was that bad?

I felt his body heat radiate off of me as he laid down beside me, and my body naturally slid to him since he was a bit heavier than me and I heard his velvety enchanting voice whisper "Hey Ni, you need to wake up.."

Don't ask me why I pretended I was asleep. I guess I thought if I pretended I was asleep Louis might do something... I don't know.. Out of the ordinary?

I felt his head lay on mine and he laid his hands on my waist. If I could have been God at this very moment I would have freezes this moment and let it stayed like this forever. Just his hands on my waist was enough to make my breathing go hay wire.

He noticed because he whispered "Hey, it's okay Ni.. I'm here.." And I could feel his lips mold to the back of my head kissing it.

I couldn't pretend like I was asleep anymore so I slowly started stretching and I let out a big fake yawn. Mustn't of seem fake though because Louis sat up. "Finally!"

I laughed some as I sat up and rubbed my head but I quickly put my arms down noticing my braclets weren't on there. I must've took them off last night before I went to bed.

Louis didnt notice anything out of the ordinary though because he stood up and walked out.

Just like that.

Like none of that happened.

That's what hurt the most and that's what kept me from telling him anything. About me liking him. About.. Well anything.

Louis was really immature for his age, and if I told him that he'd do exactly what he just did. He'd pretend like nothing even happened and walk away from me.

This is why I must keep it a secret.

I slowly stood up from the safeness of my bed and I made my way down the mahogany stair case seeing everyone look over at me.

Everyone was in there normal seats in the kitchen.

Liam and harry side by side on the table holding hands as they ate. Zayn sitting on top of bar table. And that left me and Louis. To sit side by side at the table.

I walked to him and sat beside them as w beamed with excitement from something and about that time he spoke "Guess what this guy did this morning??"

"What" said Harry, who was probably not to interested in it since him and Liam were tangled up together. Harry's head resting softly and Liam's as he held his hand.

"I broke up with Eleanor."

We were all silent

The only thought that went through my head was "Why would he break up with her? Did he find someone else? Who was it if he did?" But I didn't say any of these. I just stayed quiet until Zayn spoke. "Why did y'all break up, Lou?"

"We both had a mutual agreement that we didnt feel the spark anymore. Besides Im young. Why not find someone else. Or experiment?" He flashed me a smile when he said this.

I couldn't help but smile back and I could feel my cheeks heat up with blush. Liam noticed to because he have me a questioning look but I shook my head.

I wasn't up for answering there questions. Not now anyways.

After breakfast the lads and I decided to start packing. We packed for about two hours and then we planned to go out to Nandos for lunch.

"I call my own car so I can listen to some good music!" Zayn laughed out.

"What? NSYNC?" Louis muttered, which sent everyone out into fits of laughter.

Even though Zayn was our best friend it was a little ridiculous he was in love NSYNC.

Zayn just flipped Louis off an walked outside.

"I want to ride with my love bug" shouted Harry, obviously talking about Liam.

"I guess that leaves me and you, bud. " Louis said with a smirk on his face.

"I guess so" I said. I knew my voice sounded dull, but honestly why should I make myself all excited for riding with someone who barley even knows my existence?

He took the hint as I spoke and I saw him clench his jaw as he walked out to his car getting in and I got in beside him.

I started messing with his radio and I hit his CD player and They Dont Know About Us is on from the beginning.

I listened to it.

When my part came up I wondered how it would be to kiss Louis. Would it make me a believer? A believer in love? And if we did ever kiss would it get sweeter? I smiled as I thought about it.

I looked up as I saw Louis didn't make the turn for Nandos. "Lou.. Nandos was back there to the left.."

"I know.. I want to take you somewhere else.."

I nodded slowly.

I trusted Louis. With my whole life. Probably more than I should.

I felt my stomach flutter with butterflies.

Louis William Tomlinson wants to show me something? Not the other boys... Just me..