Chapter 19

Louis POV

"The nurse is stupid!" I yelled as I stood outside in the empty parking lot with Harry.

The stars were out and shining bright tonight. They even out shined the Eiffel Tower that was able to be seen from here.

Kissing Niall.

I shook my head as Harry sighed "Shes a doctor, boo. She knows what she's talking about. I just thought I'd let you know before anything happens"

I shook my head. I felt like I wasn't even here, my whole body was somewhere else.

My perfect Niall was dying. How could he just disappear from my life?

He couldn't.

I won't let it happen.

"I need to be in there with him right now..." Was all I could get out, and I felt Harry's arms wrap around me.

"Boo, you both need rest.. He needs rest.. He will be here tomorrow for you, don't worry."

"But what if he's not Haz? What if he dies in the middle of the night? What if he wakes up and I'm not there with him? I have to be there."

Harry sighed. He knew he'd been beat by me. Was it my charm? Or my constant questions?

"Please, Haz.. Let me stay for a little while longer, and I'll meet you at the hotels.."

He nodded and I slowly pulled away from his grip.

As I walked back inside I felt as if my whole world was falling apart.

But I had to have faith. Faith in us. Faith in him. Faith in God.

As I walked into his room, the little guy was curled up in a ball sleeping. I could hear the sound of his wheezing from over here and I could see his body shake.

That's when I decided the best thing I could do for him was pray.

I've never really prayed before. Well, I did when I was in X factor but that was so we would stay on.

I slowly knelt down beside Nialls bed and I whispered "Dear God, I know that being gay is a sin to most people.. And even in the bible it says it.. But please don't let me lose my Niall.. You should know how much I care about him.. And if I lost him I'd find a way to be with him again... Besides, your suppose to love all of us equally.. So can you please just let him be okay?" I took in a deep breathe "Amen"

Liam's POV

I sat next to Harry in his car and I played with our fingers. "Haz?"

"Yeah, Li?" His voice was tired and anxious sounding.

"W-What if this was my fault?"

"What do u mean?"

"I kissed Niall.. I didn't want them to be together.. I hoped and prayed they wouldn't be together.." I saw Harry stiffen, but he knew that that's what I wanted.. Since we were dating he knew how much I cared for Niall. "What if... What if God knew that and that's why he's doing this? It's my fault" I let out a soft breathe as a tear fell with it.

"Liam! Don't think that! It's not your fault." He pulled over on the side of the road and pulled me too him as he left gentle kisses on my head. "None of this is anyone's fault..."

Zayns POV

I decided to stay up here and wait for Louis, since he said it'd only be a minute.

I laid my head back against the wall. How could I have not seen before the truth or dare they were in love with eachother? It was so obvious..

Why didnt I tell them that they both had the same feelings for eachother?

I pushed my fingers through my hair and I rested my eyes shut.

FLASHBACK

"Where are we going?" Niall whined from his bed. "Can't I just stay here and sleep?"

I sighed. "No! Believe me if you don't go you'll regret it! Just come outside!" I poked his back and he snorted.

"Fine." He sat up. "I'll be outside in a minute"

Finally. I exited his room and went outside where the other boys were.

It was somewhere around midnight, so outside it was very dark.

There was a meteor shower tonight, and I knew Niall wouldn't want to miss it.

I looked around and saw Liam and Harry sitting together on a lawn chair watching it, and I looked back to the other side seeing Louis sitting there staring up in awe.

A few minutes later Niall walked outside and his face brightened up like a little kids did on Christmas morning.

"It's so beautiful!" I hear Niall exclaim and he stared up.

"Niall, mate, come sit by me." I saw Nialls face turn red, but he did as Louis said and he sat on his lap.

Everyone was happy in this monent. I kind of wish it could last forever. I looked back at Niall and Louis as I heard Louis whispering to Niall.

"Your like one of those comets.. Your one in a million, and who ever the lucky person is you end up with they better treat you right."

I could hear Nialls soft snoring and I smiled, but wondered. Why would louis say something like that to Niall? He didn't like him, let alone care about him.

I saw Louis kiss his head and a million questions wondered through my head but I knew this for sure.

Louis loved Niall.

END

My eyes shot open as I felt Louis sobbing into my shoulder. I looked over at him. "Lou?"

"Zayn, he can't leave me..." He started crying louder and I wrapped my arms around him.

"Sh sh.. He will be okay... I promise you.." But the question is would he really?

-----

(A/n) I really love reading y'all's comments, ugh they make me happy to know that someone actually likes this story. (:

Please leave more comments below on what you thin!(: