63

This chapter as Harry's POV.

SURPRISE BITCH

Sorry for the POV change

----------------------

(Harry's POV)

Hospital is boring as fuck. There is literally nothing to do here. All I do is sit and watch the stupid shows on the stupid little TV. The food is disgusting, this bed is uncomfortable and the room is too plain. I want to go home.

I wasn't as sad as I should have been when the doctor told me I have amnesia. I mean, I'm no one special so it's not like anything amazing would have happened in the twelve months that I can't remember.

My family and Louis have been visiting me regularly. But today they have work and school so I'm alone. Luckily, though, I'm allowed to go home tomorrow. So after work my mother and father are coming to pick me up and take me home.

I can't wait to get back. This place is so plain and boring. I guess you could say it's plain boring. I'm so funny. Hahahaha. I don't know why others think different. I'm way funnier than Louis.

"Harry, honey, are you ready to leave?" My mother asked, as she entered the small hospital room.

"Yup!" I said standing up.

All the blood quickly rushed from my head, causing my sight to go black for a few seconds. I hold onto the edge of the bed to recollect my balance. I walk over to my already pack bag and pick it up. My stepdad takes it from my hands and I follow them out of the room.

We hop in their car and drive home. The drive was long but it was nice to see the changes that happened to the town. Everything was so much different and I wish I could remember it. Theirs something in the back of my mind telling my I'm forgetting something important. Someone important. I doubt I am p, though. I push the thoughts away.

When we get home I walk up to my room. The once white walls are now blue. Posters covering one wall, a closet covering the other. It seems more mature but still like a teenagers room. It's quite clean. I wonder if I'm cleaner? Maybe my mum just cleaned it while I was away. My bed is in the left hand corner instead of under the window, like it used to be. It's covered in a plain white quite.

I chuck my bag at the end of my bed. I climb up to the pillows and rest my head. I stare at the ceiling, for what feels like forever, wishing I still had my memory.

(Liana's POV)

Three weeks. Three whole weeks. I've been lying here for basically three weeks. I don't want to move. I can't move. I feel like I'm in an emotional coma. I can hear everything but I can't say anything. I haven't tried actually. I don't see the need to try.

My parents have been on a "serious" business trip so I've been alone. I ignored the phone calls and text messages, one day my phone finally went flat. No one has checked on me, asked if I'm okay. That's understandable, though. It's not like they actually cared.

School doesn't care that I'm not there, they probably don't even realise. It's partially my fault though. I had tweeted saying something like "going away on a holiday." It makes more sense that people haven't and won't visit me because I'm "not" at home. I don't care though. I can't feel anything anymore. The pain has been so constant that it became normal and it becomes invisible.

"Liana!"

Shit.

"I know you're here Liana!"

Please don't find me.

"Found you."

Fuck my life.

"You look like shit."

I didn't even bother to look at them, I didn't need to. Why did they have to come? Maybe if I don't do anything they'll just leave me. Still laying on my back, I watch their shadows on the wall. Please leave. Please leave. Please leave.

"Not talking, aye?" Go away Zayn.

"Liana, please get up." Leave me alone Liam.

"Liana, we need you to talk to us." Stop Louis, just leave.

I turn my head to see their worried expressions. Louis looked relieved and the others looked slightly confused. Liam gently picked me up and place me on my bed. I stared at the ceiling again. It looks different from over here.

"You haven't gone to school for three weeks, you look like you haven't slept much and you look like you haven't eaten much either. We're worried, babe," Niall whispered.

But I didn't respond.

"Liana, we need you to say something," Louis said softly.

No response.

"Please say something," Liam begged.

Still no response. I didn't want to respond. I felt as if I opened my mouth, something bad would happen.

"She's scaring me," Niall whispered.

"Same," Zayn agreed.

"Please Li, say anything," Louis begged.

"It hurts," I choked out.

"Get her something to eat and drink," Liam ordered Zayn.

He nodded as he left the room. Louis helped me sit up slowly and let me lean against him for support. He drew patterns on my back as I drank the water Zayn gave to me. I ate a few of the small crackers as I asked myself questions.

When is the pain going to end?