32

Hehehehehehehehehehe hi

----------------------

"Liana?"

"You've got to be kidding me," I groan.

"That's no way to speak to your father," he scolded.

"You are not my father," I said through gritted teeth.

"Yes, I am," he growled.

"No, you're the man who left my mother as soon as you found out she was pregnant," I said getting up.

"Where do you think you're going?" He said, raising his voice slightly.

"Away from you," I say turning on my heels.

I walk to the exit and pushed past a tall lad with curly hair. I groan in frustration. I've been waiting to meet Harry for so long and then that bastard had to turn up and ruin everything. He always turns up to ruin things. Every six months he comes up, although I never see him. He's a bloody dickhead. He left my mother as soon as she was pregnant. My mother remarried and she is now happy but he can't seem to move on. He was out of my life fore twelve years and now he's back. I feel bad about just leaving the café but I couldn't be in the same room as him.

Me: something came up

Me: I had to leave

Me: I'm so sorry

Harry: it's fine

Me: no it's not

Me: you and I have been waiting for this day for three weeks now

Me: I'm so sorry.

Harry: it's okay

Harry: we can meet up another time

Me: yeah hopefully

Me: what are you doing on the 1st of March

Harry: I don't think I'm doing anything

Me: can we reschedule for then?

Harry: sure

Me: I look forward to it

Harry: so do I

I pocket my phone and unlock my door. After I removed my shoes and jacket I go to the kitchen. I splash water on my face, hoping to cool down but it doesn't help. After drinking a glass of water my mother steps into the kitchen. She looks at me with a quirked eyebrow. I roll my eyes and rinse out the glass.

"What has put you in a mood?" She asked.

"Derek."

I run up stairs to my room and jump on to my bed. I never have or never will call Derek my father. He's a jerk and has put me and my mother through enough pain. Blue jumps onto my bed and curls herself into a ball against my side. I smile down at the small grey animal. Her life is so simple. Why can't my life be like that?

Hedgehog: what did you do to Harry?

Me: what?

Hedgehog: he's at my place

Hedgehog: acting all depressed

Hedgehog: and he won't tell me why

Me: fuck

Hedgehog: what did you do?

Me: I couldn't go to the date because something
came up

Hedgehog: you blew him off?

Me: it's not like that

Hedgehog: then how is it?

Me: a family issue

Hedgehog: are you okay?

Me: yeah

I lock my phone and throw it beside me. I feel even worse now. Harry was so excited to meet me and I was super excited to meet him.  I've grown quite fond of the lad and I got my hopes up. I hope he will forgive me eventually. He planned a date for us and everything and I just let him down. To make it worse, he's gone to Louis' place and is acting all sad and depressed. Maybe I should text him, to check up on him? What do I say? Maybe I should just apologise again.

Me: I'm sorry

Harry: it's okay

Me: Louis texted me

Me: you're not okay

Harry: remind me to kill him

Me: I'm so so sorry Harry

Harry: it's okay

Me: it's just something came up and I couldn't stay there any longer

Harry: are you okay?

Me: yeah

Harry: can you at least tell me what happened

Me: it is really personal for me

Me: but

Me: maybe one day I'll tell you

Harry: thank you.