46

Well a lot of drama has been happening. Louis' baby, the History video, Zayn's single and the music video for it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAROLD!!!

I thought we were on break?

-----------------

I finish blow drying my hair when I hear the door bell go off. He can't be here already can he? I put my hair into a messy bun before running down stairs but I'm already too late. My mum is standing at the door talking to Harry. Oh how wonderful. I awkwardly walk up and stand beside her, shifting from foot to foot. Harry smiles at me while my mother leaves.

I finally take in his appearance. He's wearing his signature black skinny jeans, that look impossible to breath in, and a plain white t-shirt. On top of that he's wearing a brown coat with a furry collar. He removes his brown boots and follows me into the house.

My mother soon leaves for work, along with my stepfather. We soon find ourselves awkwardly standing in the kitchen staring at each other, waiting for the other to speak. It's especially awkward since we haven't talked in person since the kiss. What do I even say? 'I like your lips, let's kiss again.' I'd never say that. God, this is so awkward.

"So, you're in a band?" I ask, even though I know the answer.

"Yeah," he nodded.

"Cool," I said before walking to the living room, him following behind.

We decided to watch movies and cuddle, again. Harry gives the best cuddles since he's almost 7 inches taller than me. He basically engulfs me when we spoon. I'm always the little spoon. I don't know why but there's something that I like about being small. I like feeling small and being taken cared of.

During the movies I felt kisses pressed to my shoulder, the back of my neck and below my ear. They weren't sexual kisses, just loving kisses. I soon got bored of the movie and turned in Harry's arms. He looked at me weird before I pressed my lips against his. I don't know where I got the confidence from but I sure was glad Harry kissed back. If he didn't, that would have been awkward. Very awkward.

It wasn't a needy kiss, it was one full of love and admiration. God, I really loved this cheese ball I call my boyfriend. We cuddled again after the kiss. His arms locked securely around me and my face buried in his neck. I didn't know how long we were like that for but we both ended up falling asleep. I only woke up when I felt strong arms carrying me.

I opened my eyes only to see Harry carrying me upstairs the best he could. He's so perfect, have I said that before? I quickly closed my eyes, hoping Harry didn't see me, but it was too late. I heard a deep chuckle escape his lips. I wish I could hear that all the time.

"I know you're awake," he chuckled.

"I don't want to sleep anymore," I huffed, like a two year old who's been told to go and take a nap.

"What do you suggest we go and do then?" He quirked an eyebrow.

"Ice skating!" I beamed, earning a groan from Harry.

"No, I'm not skating," he argued.

"Yes, you should. Please," I begged.

"No!" He protested.

"Please?" I asked, pouting.

I ended up convincing Harry to take me ice skating. He says he's been before but doesn't like it. To be honest, I am kinda expecting Harry to be good at this. Like a hidden talent, you know? I'm not very good at it. I can skate but I can't do any tricks. I can stay up which is good.

When we arrived we both got out of his car, wrapped up in coats, scarves and beanies. He grabbed my hand as we walked over to the desk. The ring was outside on a frozen lake. Beside it there was a desk where you paid to skate and where you got your skates. I offered to pay but, again, Harry wouldn't let me.  We walked over to a park bench and took off our shoes. After we finished tying up the laces on the skates, we waddled over to the ring.

"I hate you for this," Harry said, glaring at me.

"I love you for this," I said poking out my tongue.

I walked on to the ice and waited for Harry to join me. He walked on slowly, stumbling a bit. I giggled when he almost fell, causing him to glare at me. He slowly made his way to me. I was completely wrong. Harry was definitely not good at skating. He looked like a baby giraffe learning to walk. He ended up taking my hand to I could balance him and we skated.

I never ended up falling over but Harry fell quite a lot, leading us to where we are now. Harry fell over and pulled me down with him, hurting my ankle. The lady, working at the ring, called an ambulance. A paramedic was bandaging my ankle while another paramedic was inspecting Harry's arm. Apparently, he landed on it pretty hard and it hurts a lot.

I was a signed a pair of crutches while Harry wore a sling. His arm was in a bandage. We walked back to his car after retrieving our belongings from the locker we put them in, before skating. Harry and I hopped into his car as soon as he unlocked it. He turned to me and glare.

"This is all your fault," he complained, like a five year old.

"I'm sorry baby," I apologised, kissing his pout away.

"How's your ankle?" He asked after the kiss

"Sore," I laughed.

"What's so funny?" He asked with confusion clear on his face.

"You look like a baby giraffe learning to walk when you skate," I say between laughs.

"I told you I can't skate," I mumbled.

"It's okay, no ones good at everything," I assured.

"Except for you," he smiled.

"Not true," I declined, "I can't cook,"

"Luckily, I can," he winked. 

He dropped me off home and helped me inside. My mother scolded us for being so irresponsible while we tried not to laugh. He helped me upstairs before giving me a kiss goodnight and leaving. I don't care about my ankle as much as I should. I was with Harry, creating memories. I want to be always creating memories with that boy. God, I just keep on falling.