Chapter 11

Four days passed by blissfully. Izayoi and Bankotsu had spend all of their time together. During the day, they went over to the Turks campsite. Elena had let Izayoi borrow one of the laptops. She showed Bankotsu what she had meant by downloading music and also how to use the Internet. He was fasinated by all of the things she could on a laptop. Izayoi let Bankotsu see her chat with her friends online. She even introduced him to some of her friends and let him talk to them. And when Izayoi wasn't with the Turks, she was in her room with Bankotsu. To make things even better, she hadn't even seen Hakudoshi around!

Izayoi and Bankotsu were lying down together beside a beautiful river. "This is the first time in a long while that I have felt completely relaxed," Izayoi said to Bankotsu. "You know, Izayoi. Sometimes I wonder how things would be around here if I had never met you," he said. "I wonder that too. I would probably be on vacation somewhere or just relaxing at home, I guess," Izayoi said. She rolled over on top of Bankotsu. "I love you!" she said. "I love you more," he replied, kissing her quickly. "Oh, I almost forgot! I need to go tell my brothers to go do something for me," he added.

He got up and walked up the river bank. "Izayoi, can you wait for me here? I won't take long," he asked pausing a few feet away from her. "Yeah, sure! I'll be here," Izayoi replied, getting up and sitting on top of a rock. She watched Bankotsu walk away and sighed. She looked around at the beautiful scenery he had brought her to. "Hey Izayoi!" Izayoi heard the familiar voice that belong to none other than Reno and turned around. "What are ya up to?" he asked. Izayoi got off the rock she had been sitting on and said,"Oh, nothing. Just waiting for Bankotsu to come back!" As she said this, she noticed that Reno looked unusually tense. "Are you okay, Reno?" she asked. "Umm...Izayoi...there's something I've been meaning to tell ya," he replied. "What is it?" Izayoi asked in a concerned way. "Izayoi, I-I really, really like you!" he exclaimed.

Reno rushed forward and, hugging her, he kissed Izayoi. Izayoi was caught off guard. Suddenly she saw that Bankotsu was coming back from where ever he was. He came to a halt when he saw that Izayoi was kissing Reno. Izayoi pushed Reno away and approached Bankotsu slightly. "Soo...I guess I can't trust you enough to leave you by yourself, huh?" he said. Izayoi hadn't seen Bankotsu look angry before and immediately said,"No. Don't get the wrong idea! He wa-" Bankotsu ignored her and simply turned around and started to walk away from her. "Please! Listen to me, Bankotsu!" Izayoi said, running to him. Bankotsu suddenly stopped and replied,"Don't waste your time explaining to me. I've seen enough." His voice wasn't raised, but Izayoi clearly heard the fury in it. Izayoi was about to say something, but then stopped and turned to Reno. "You idiot! Why the hell did you do that?!" Izayoi said, tears welling up in her eyes. "Sorry..." he replied, looking down. Izayoi turned away and ran as far away as possible from Reno.

Elena was currently using a laptop at the Turks camp, downloading songs. She had just finished downloading 'Hate That I Love You' (by Rihanna ft. NE-YO), when she saw Izayoi coming towards her, crying. Elena got up and ran over to her asking,"What happen?" Izayoi couldn't speak and just cried harder as Elena embraced her. After a few moments, Izayoi calmed down. She sniffed before saying,"Okay...I was with Bankotsu, you know just chilling. Then he left for a while because he said he had to go tell his brothers to go do something. So he left right? Then, Reno came over to me. I noticed that he was acting a bit...like nervous or something. So I asked him what was wrong. Then he told me that he liked me! And then he kissed me!" Izayoi paused for a moment before going on. "Anyway I was shocked, ya know? And then I saw Bankotsu coming and he saw me kissing Reno! I tried explaining to him but he wouldn't listen!"

Izayoi burst into tears once more. Elena continued to hug her and asked,"So he thought you were cheating on him?" Izayoi nodded. "I would never cheat on him! I love him so much!" "I know you wouldn't but still...don't worry Izayoi. I'll try to talk to Bankotsu and get him to reason," Elena said gently. Izayoi sniffed several times before letting go of Elena. "I don't think he'll listen to you either." "I'll knock some sense into him, no matter how!" Elena encouraged. "I'm sure everything will be back to normal soon." "You think so?" Izayoi asked. "Yeah!" Izayoi gave Elena a small hopeful smile before she left back home, by herself, for the first time.