Chapter 23

YET ANOTHER CHAPPIE. :3 I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. <3  SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. 

Izayoi woke up when she felt Bankotsu kiss her cheek the next day. She smiled at him as he brushed her hair aside. "Good morning," he whispered. "Good morning," Izayoi replied, kissing his lips softly. "So...what did you think?" Bankotsu asked, embracing her. "About what?" Izayoi asked. "Last night." "I love it!" Izayoi whispered excitedly. Bankotsu grabbed her hand and replied,"Glad you liked it." He kissed her hand and stroked her hip and legs. Izayoi laid her head on his chest.

As she rubbed his chest, she suddenly noticed that it was probably around noon. "What time is it?!" she asked, sitting up suddenly. "I don't know. Why?" Bankotsu replied, running a hand up her back. "I'm forbidden from going out of the castle. If my father finds out that I'm not home, he'll kill me!" Izayoi said, hastily getting dressed. "Why doesn't he let you go out anymore?" Bankotsu asked, getting dressed himself. "I don't know. He's weird," Izayoi said randomly. Bankotsu laughed as he finished putting on his clothes. "Okay, then let's go before anyone finds out that you left," he said. And with that, Izayoi left with Bankotsu back to the castle.

Kagura lay in Izayoi's bed thinking,"When is Izayoi getting back?" She was starting to worry. What if Hakudoshi or Naraku found out that Izayoi had gone out? And she would surely be punished by Naraku is she was caught for helping Izayoi escape.

Izayoi suddenly came into the room, quite out of breath. "What took you?" Kagura asked. "No time to explain, Kagura. Hurry in case Hakudoshi comes!" Izayoi whispered. Kagura walked out of the room and Izayoi decided to go take a bath to avoid suspicions. As she washed her hair she noticed a hickey on the spot where her neck connected with her shoulder. "Oh great! Now I have one mark by Bankotsu and one by Hakudoshi!" Izayoi thought angrily. "Oh well. It's not like anyone's gonna see !" After she finished bathing, she got out and went into her room to get dressed.

She quickly checked the time on her phone and saw that it was already 3:00! "No wonder Kagura said I took forever!" Izayoi whispered to herself. She then turned when she heard someone open the door. "What do you need, Hakudoshi?" Izayoi asked. She had never felt more prone to him than now that she merely had a towel wrapped around her. "Are you ready for our wedding tonight?" he asked, approaching her. "Uhh...no!" Izayoi replied. He smirked before saying,"What's that on your neck?" "What?" Izayoi asked. Hakudoshi pulled her closer to him and examined her neck.

"Oh no!" Izayoi thought panicking. She had left the hickey exposed and had forgotten that she had it. She felt him run a finger over it. "What is this, Izayoi?" he asked slowly. "Oh, I...burned myself when I was...straightening my hair last night," Izayoi said wildly. "It doesn't feel like a burn," Hakudoshi replied looking at her with his violet eyes. Izayoi pulled away and said,"Fine! Don't believe me then!" "I wish he could die!" she thought. A sudden, mental picture of the demon Sesshomaru killing Hakudoshi popped into her head. "You want someone to kill me don't you?" he asked, walking to the door. "Yes. More than anything," Izayoi replied curtly. Hakudoshi snickered as he left. "Whatever!" Izayoi said as she started to get dressed.

Afterwards, she went to go eat something. There was no one sitting at the table, as usual. However, she sat down and called for a servant to make her something. While she was waiting for the servant to come back, Naraku came in and sat down beside her. Izayoi ignored him, seeing as she hadn't talked to him in nearly a month. "I need you to get ready in about a couple of hours for your wedding," Naraku said. "I know. You don't need to remind me," Izayoi said brusquely. "There's no need to use that tone." "Yeah sure," Izayoi whispered. "Can I invite my friends to the wedding?" "Yes, even if you don't deserve it. You have been acting up quite often recently," Naraku said, rising. "So?!" Izayoi retorted.