Chapter 5

IN THIS CHAPTER, THERE'S 3 MENTIONED FINAL FANTASY 7 CHARACTERS. THEY WILL APPEAR FOR ALMOST THE WHOLE STORY. THEY'RE IZAYOI'S FRIENDS FROM THE PRESENT. THE SHINRA COMPANY WAS OUT THEIR TIME MACHINE AND THEY VOLUTEERED TO TEST IT OUT. THAT'S HOW THEY ENDED UP IN THE FEUDAL ERA. I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!

The next morning, Izayoi woke up feeling a bit lazy. She snatched her pillow and was thinking about Bankotsu. About the time when she got hurt and he carried her all the way back in his arms as if she was a helpless little girl that had been abandoned. Izayoi hugged her pillow and whispered to herself,"I wish Bankotsu was here. He always makes everything better." Then, there was a knock on the doorframe and Izayoi asked,"Who is it?" The voice responded,"It's me, Bankotsu. I was just wondering if you wanted to eat breakfast with me before I go off training!" From the other side of the screen, Bankotsu waited for her to answer.

"Yeah, that sounds great! Oh, could you give me some time to get ready?" "Sure, I guess." Izayoi put on a pink kimono with purple flower designs and picks up her hair in a bun of some sort with a spiraly detail. Izayoi wore some silver hoop earrings and a simple silver necklace around her neck. She sprayed on some 'Paris Hilton' perfume. She smiled as she looked at herself in the mirror. "I look pretty damn good, but...I feel as if something is missing. Oh, right: some lip gloss, eye shadow and some eyeliner." Izayoi was so excited to see the look on Bankotsu's face when he saw that she fixed herself up just for him. "I can just imagine the look on Bankotsu's face."

Izayoi sighed with pleasure and thought about how Bankotsu would react towards Izayoi with her feminine charms. She knew that Bankotsu would fall for her immediately. After she fixed up a few more details, she stepped outside, where she saw Bankotsu sitting down waiting for her. "Sorry about the wait!" she apologized. "About time. What took you so lo-" he began to say. He cut his sentence short as he saw how beautiful Izayoi looked. "You look...great!" Bankotsu said, still looking her up and down. "Thanks! So should we go?" "Yeah." They walked down the hall before Bankotsu said suddenly,"What's that scent?" "What scent? Oh, that must be me!" Izayoi said, remembering that she was wearing perfume. "Really?" Bankotsu went up to her and sniffed her neck. "It is you! Wow, you smell so nice," he complimented. Izayoi giggled as he continued to take in the aroma of the perfume.

Hakudoshi was walking down the same hallway, but came to a stop when he saw that Bankotsu had Izayoi pinned to the wall. He glared angrily at them and left the other way. "Stop, Bankotsu!" Izayoi laughed. "Fine. Let's go then," Bankotsu said taking Izayoi's hand. They went to the same room Izayoi had eaten in the previous day where Kohaku was eating. The table was full of delicious meals. She and Bankotsu sat down to join Kohaku. "Hey! How have you been Kohaku?" Izayoi asked. "Fine," he replied. They all ate in silence for a while until Bankotsu said,"You have something on your nose, Izayoi." "What. It's not a pimple is it?" she worried. "No it's this." Bankotsu threw some rice at her. She gasped and said,"Oh, yeah?" She threw her whole bowl at him. He threw a pastry at Kohaku. Kohaku grinned and threw pieces of fish at Bankotsu. Then the three of them threw food at each other at the same time. Kagura came in and said,"What's going on in here?"

"Food fight! You wanna join?" Izayoi asked. "Uhhh...sure I guess." Bankotsu and Izayoi threw whatever they could at her. Then she got in the mood and join in. There was total chaos. Servants were covering themselves with trays and some were trying to clean up the mess. Izayoi and Kagura were using the over-turned table as cover when Izayoi saw Hakudoshi came through the doorway. Instinctively, Izayoi picked up a plate full of fish and threw at him. It hit him on the side of his face. Kagura, Izayoi and the others laughed as the fish dripped off his hair. Furious, he left without a word. Shortly after he left, Izayoi ordered the food fight to stop. Everyone had a fun time, even Kagura. Bankotsu left to go train after saying goodbye to Izayoi. Kohaku just left somewhere. Izayoi thought,"Well since now I'm all dirty, better go take a bath." She asked a servant to lead her to a bathroom. After chilling in the bathtub for 10 minutes, she thought,"What am I gonna do today? Bankotsu has to train so who do I hang out with today?"