Chapter 18

THIS IS YET ANOTHER FRIDAY FOR AN UPDATE! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT! ENJOY! :3

The next day, Izayoi woke up hearing her phone ring with 'The Anthem' (by Pitbull ft. Lil' John). She picked it up only to hear Elena's voice say loudly,"Wake up sleepy head!" "Elena why are you calling so early!" "Early?! It's 12:30!" she replied. "Well, that's like waking up at 6 for me," Izayoi said, getting up from bed. "What do you need?" "Oh, I just called to talk," she replied. "Well I'm listening." "So...nothing has happened? With your family or something?" "No. We're all fine...for now, I mean. You know how a problem suddenly comes up sometimes," Izayoi replied.

"So do you and Bankotsu have plans for tonight?" Elena asked randomly. "Yeah. He said he's gonna take me on a boat ride later on." "That sounds so romantic!" Elena said excitedly. "Yeah! I can't wait!" Izayoi said. "Well, I guess I'll leave you to do your business with Bankotsu!" "What's that supposed to mean?!" "Nothing," Elena replied suddenly. "Bye!" "Wait, don't hang u-" Izayoi began to say. Elena had hung up. Izayoi got ready, how she usually did every morning. She wasn't really that hungry so she decided to skip breakfast. She went out to go find Bankotsu. "Aren't you going to eat?" Izayoi turned and saw Kohaku suddenly appear behind her.

"Nah. I'm not that hungry," Izayoi replied as she and Kohaku walked outside. "Hey, can you come with me? I'm gonna go hang out with my friends." "Uh, well that depends on what Naraku says..." "Don't worry. I'll go ask him. Stay here," Izayoi said, running back inside. Once she reached his room, she opened the door without knocking and said, "Father, can Kohaku come with me to go visit my friends? Please?!" "Where's Bankotsu?" "I don't know, but can he come with me instead?" Izayoi asked. "Fine. As long as he doesn't escape," he replied. "Okay," Izayoi said. She ran back outside where Kohaku was still there, waiting for her. "He said it was fine by him, as long as you don't try to escape or anything."

Izayoi and Kohaku walked out of the castle. During the walk, Izayoi asked,"Hey, Kohaku what do you do all day?" "I don't know. Just whatever Naraku tells me to do," he replied. "Yeah, but don't you get bored, 'cause I do." "There's nothing else to do." "Yes there is. You can come hang out with me and my friends. Or play on my PSP. Or use my phone or my iPod," Izayoi replied. Kohaku stared at her blankly. "You have no idea on what I just said right?" Kohaku shook his head and Izayoi sighed. "Well neither did Bankotsu but he learned how to use all that eventually," she replied. "Look I'll let ya use my iPod." She turned on the iPod and scrolled through the songs until she played 'Low' (by Flo Rida ft. T-Pain). She showed him that how he was supposed to put on the headphones. As they continued to walk, Izayoi turned around and saw Kohaku staring deeply at the iPod. "How do you get music in this? Does it come inside already?" he asked.

"No. You have to download it from the Internet and then you'll be able to listen to it on there," Izayoi explained. Kohaku still looked confused and Izayoi sighed. She took out her phone and said,"Look. I'm going to download a song from the Internet into my phone." She went to the Internet and after seeing the still confused look on Kohaku's face, she added,"This is a phone." After looking for the song that Itzsuna told her about, she managed to find 'Sexy Movimiento' (by Wisin y Yandel). Izayoi downloaded it onto her phone, with Kohaku looking over her shoulder. Izayoi listened to the song saying,"This song is badass! I love Wisin y Yandel!" "Who?" "Wisin y Yandel are the guys who sing this song. You probably didn't understand what the song said 'cause it's in Spanish," Izayoi explained. "You know a different language?" he asked. "Well, some of my friends back home can speak Spanish, so I understand most of it. I have trouble speaking it, though," she confessed.

"Hey Izayoi!" Elena walked over to them as they got to the Turks campsite. "Hi Elena! Where's everyone else?" "I'm not sure. Where's Bankotsu?" Elena asked, noticing that he wasn't there. "I couldn't find him, so I brought Kohaku with me instead. He's a servant of my dad's," Izayoi explained. "Oh," Elena said, giving Kohaku a smile. "So what do you wanna do?" "I was wondering if I could use your laptops for a while." "Sure!" Elena brought out her laptop and Izayoi immediately connected her iPod to it. "Okay. Let's see if I can find another song Reno told me about," she said, Kohaku sitting beside her looking amazed.

A few moments of searching later and she found 'Sensual Seduction' (by Snoop Dogg) and 'Fatal' (by J. Holiday) and showed Kohaku how she put the songs into her iPod. Izayoi then checked MySpace to see if any of her friends were online, but them remembered that most of them were on their summer vacation. Before she knew it, it was already getting dark. "Don't ya have somebody waiting for you?" Elena asked slyly. "What? Oh my god! I totally forgot about that!" Izayoi exclaimed. "Come on Kohaku! We gotta go!" "Uhh...okay," he said as Izayoi grasped his arm and ran off back to the castle as fast as she could.

When she got back, Izayoi dropped off Kohaku at her father's room first. "Here's Kohaku, Dad. He didn't try to run away or anything," she said quickly before running off to her room to get ready for her date. After putting on her prettiest kimono and fixing herself up as best as she could, Izayoi ran towards the entrance. She paused for a moment to catch her breath before going outside, where she saw Bankotsu waiting for her. "Hey Izayoi. You ready?" Bankotsu approached her and hugged her as she replied,"Yeah. Let's go."