Chapter 10 (Part 1)- Setting Up

(I see that you posted about my story, that means a lot to me.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         "Welcome to the Rizzitelli home.' The servant greeted with a warm smile.

        Kenzie couldn't help but feel nervous. Benicio asked her to stop by his house before her afternoon hair appointment. She wondered what was so important that he couldn't wait until their engagement party later that night.

        Kenzie followed the small servant into the house. It was her first time inside and she was lost for words. She had no idea Big Daddy had such exquisite taste in décor. The walls were covered golden wallpaper that was framed with oak wood. Hanging from the ceiling of the foyer was a crystal chandelier that sparkled in the sunlight. The grand staircase was covered with fine red carpet. This was nice, even better than her own home.

        The servant led her up the stairs and into a long hallway. They passed door after door, she couldn't understand why they had so many rooms when it was just the two of them living in the house.

        As she walked her body felt tingling. In just two short weeks she will be Mrs Rizzitelli. She will be living in the same house with him. She wondered if they would share rooms and sleep in the same bed. For her sake, Kenzie couldn't imagine it. Deep down she wasn't ready for it, yet her body loved the feeling of being next to him. When he held her he unlocked emotions she never thought she had. If they slept in the same bed, no doubt Benicio would expect them to make love. Kenzie blushed at the thought. Their wedding was close and she didn't know the first thing about pleasing a man, that's where Gladys would have come in to help her. She was very experienced in that area, or so she said.

        Finally they stopped in front of a glass door with a wooden frame. Kenzie could see Benicio through the door. He was leaning on a desk while talking on the telephone. She had to fan herself for seeing him in his dress pants, undershirt and suspenders. His hat was still on his head and cocked to the side. She liked seeing him .dressed so casual.

        The servant knocked on the door. "It's open." Benicio called out, not removing the telephone from his ear.

        Kenzie didn't wait for the servant to open the for her. It was unnecessary. When she walked into the office Benicio's suave words of Italian almost knocked her off her feet. It was like sweet jazz music to her ears.

        He smiled a deep smile when he seen her and held up his index finger, indicating he was almost done with the conversation.

        She nodded and looked around. There was an extensive amount of bookshelves in the room. Each one were full with thick text books. Kenzie went to one and picked up a book. It was heavy and worn out. She read the label. Architectural 101.

        She heard Benicio saying his goodbyes to the person on the other end of the telephone before he slammed the receiver down.

        "That was our wedding planner, Dolly."Benicio said somewhere behind her. She nonchalantly nodded her head. "We're gonna meet with her sometime this week, maybe this Thursday or Friday."

        "Uh huh." Kenzie replied barely paying attention.

        "I see your making yourself at home, Dolly." Benicio said. She could feel him walking up behind her.

        She didn't want to turn around for she was afraid of being mesmerized by his muscular arms and firm chest. She turned around anyway, telling herself to only look at his face. She was instantly sorry she did, his face was six inches away from hers.