Chapter 18: V-Day

HEY I DON'T USUALLY DO THIS BUT YOU SHOULD READ MY NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER IF YOU WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THIS STORY! K ENJOY THE CHAPTER!!! 😁❤️❤️

~*~*~*~

//HOSHIKO'S POV//

Today is Valentine's Day, but tomorrow is Haruhi and Tamaki's wedding! Since the girls and I have to be her bridesmaids we decided to go and visit Tamaki and Layla's mansion, where Haruhi and her Dad are living.

When we walked in... Let's just say... It was hectic...

"YOU BETTER TAKE CARE OF MY LITTLE GIRL YOU IDIOT HOST!"
"RANKA PLEASE PUT MY COUSIN DOWN!"
"TAMAKI YOU IDIOT!"
"I PROMISE I'L TAKE CARE OF HER PLEASE PUT ME DOWN!"

We all sweat dropped at the scene before us:

Tamaki was being held in the air by Ranka, Haruhi was facepalming as she ate at the table, and Layla was desperately trying to pry Ranka off of her cousin.

Then all of a sudden Ranka noticed we were here and immediately dropped Tamaki down and walked over to us.

"Oh you girls are growing up so much!" Ranka said over dramatically as he pretended to faint. We gave a small giggle. We hugged, and decided to go upstairs to help Haruhi.

"Are you ready for your wedding tomorrow?" we asked. She suddenly started to shake a bit as she looked at us, "Well in all honesty... I'm scared." she said, giving a light chuckle.

We smiled, "There's nothing to worry about. Grandma is a bitch and if she decides to talk shit about you I'll handle her." Layla said as she gave Haruhi a thumbs up.

The entire day was pretty festive, I guess. Tamaki's mansion was decorated with pink hearts and red streamers everywhere.

In the evening we all had a big dinner. With the hosts here too. It was a very calming night. The wind blew softly, and the night was quiet.

Kyoto had a few mood swings, but then again she's on her lady's days. We gave her chocolate, because... Valentine's Day duh, and because you know...she's on her shark week. ;)

* time skip *

As me, Hikaru, Kaivo, and Kaoru went home I laid my head on Hikaru's shoulder. He looked down at me and handed me a rose.

I grabbed it and smiled as I looked up at him. "Why?" I asked.
"Well one, it's Valentine's Day, and two, it reminded me of you." he replied, playing with strands of my orange hair.

Two days. I thought. Two days and I'll be Mrs. Hitachiin. It was a funny thought. How Hikaru and I used to hate each other. How unbeknownst to the both of us that we were falling in love with each other.

How on that night when we found out we were getting married we didn't want to be near each other, didn't want anything to do with each other. Then we reached the status of friends, sort of. Well... we went to a point when we could tolerate each other at least.

Now whenever I look at him I get a fuzzy feeling, that I now know as love. It's warm and it feels safe.

If anything happened to either of us I know we wouldn't give up on each other. (A/N: None of y'all are going to be ready for the turn that's going to happen in this book XD I'm so sorry but take note of this line. You'll find out on Tuesday, aka Hoshiko and Hikaru's Wedding Day ;) MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!)

As we got home I ate cheesecake.
Shut up I like cheesecake okay? And as I ate the cheesecake I noticed Kaivo had a sort of worried look on her face, I'll ask her about it later.

Tomorrow will be a beautiful day, and the day after will be even more magical.

//MY POV//

or will it.....

be a tragedy.

CHAPTER END

---
.
.
It's kind of short sorry! And that A/N that I put in the story after that line, you should actually take note of that because you might see it again ;D, you must hate me XD. I don't blame you though, I'd hate me too. Just know if you thought this book was ending, ooohhhh it hasn't even STARTED.
.
.
Things are about to happen and I don't think you guys are ready... I'll give you a hint that's not so revealing ;) F_ _ _S
If you can guess that I applaud you, but whether any of you are right or wrong I'm giving vague answers.
.
Insta: jumiemun
.
Jillian💕