Chapter 17: Misunderstanding

//KAIVO'S POV//

Since it's near our wedding day I'm going to start showing you our wedding dresses (A/N: these dresses have been on my phone since the 5th chapter)

Yeah... I'll be honest my favorite is Hatsu's, but that's my opinion so don't kill me!

Some of us didn't want it to be that... poofy. So most of us picked pretty decent dresses. Kyoto's is like... goals. She looks so pretty in it to the point where I just was to see her walk down the aisle and I'll be content with just that.

I don't need to watch the actual wedding. He walking down the aisle is enough! Please note: sarcasm.

As I walked along the halls of our mansion I was looking around and then I saw Kaoru-

With....

//HOSHIKO'S POV//

So the wedding is in a few days, four days to be exact! But you know~~~~~ it's cooollll I guesssss. I sighed as I walked around the mansion halls. Finding myself in our rose garden.

What's with me and roses and gardens and mazes? I don't know... but I brush it off because... it's irrelevant.

I looked at all the roses and started to go into deep thoughts again...

What if... something happens? What if Hikaru stops loving me? What if they all stop loving us? Am I being paranoid or... I don't know. Everything just feels too... perfect... too normal.

Suddenly I feel arms wrap around my waist and of course... you guessed it! IT'S MY SISTER!!!!! No it's not guys come on. It's obviously Hikaru.

I look up and stare into his beautiful Amber eyes. He gave a low chuckle as he rubs our noses together. He loves me. That's for sure.

"Hikaru..." I sigh out. He gives me a worried look. I realize how it sounds like I'm annoyed with him and I immediately start explain myself, "Nonononono Hikaru I didn't mean it like that! It's with good intentions I'm so sorry I was just..." I took a deep breath as Hikaru pulled me into his chest.

"Stressed?" he asked, rubbing circles on my back. He always knows what to do. I nodded my head to his question and we stayed there for a few moments. Taking in these moments of each other. Embracing. Feeling. Just us. No internet. Social media circulating. Just us, in a rose garden, and Kaoru running from Kaivo- wait... KAORU RUNNING AWAY FROM KAIVO?!

//KAIVO'S POV//

Earlier...

Kaoru with....

A cat.

"Kaoru why do you have a cat?!" I shrieked. He jumped in surprise as he let go of the cat.
"What's wrong with me and he cat?" He questioned as he realizes he roughly dropped the cat and soothes it.
"There's nothing wrong with you playing with a cat. I'm more concerned on where, when, and how." I as I crossed my arms, Kaoru giving a nervous look.

"Well you see, sunshine sweetheart love of life, I may have... stolen it from... Tamaki." He said as he stroked the cat. My eyes widened.
"YOU STOLE A CAT FROM TAMAKI?!" I screamed as he started running and I started chasing.

//HOSHIKO'S POV//

Present...

Well... Umm... I hope Kaoru is able to escape the hell in my family's bloodline when we're mad. I gave a small chuckle as I watched her chase him. Oh young love!

//KYOTO'S POV//

Oh no no no! This is so bad! As if anything could be worst. How could I do this. Ugh.

Suddenly Kyoya comes in, "It's not what it looks like!" I scream as Kyoya looks at the scene in front of him in wide eyes. He stiffens and walks out the room.

"Kyoya no!" I scream as I ran after him. I shouldn't have done this. I'm stupid. I knew it would lead to this. This morning we were just acting sweet and eating pancakes and now I'm the cause of this awkwardness!

I literally ran around the entire mansion to see where Kyoya was! I need to tell him that it's my fault.

Although, when I finally saw him walking on the street holding a plastic bag and he looked away and walked the other direction. I tried to catch up to him, and I almost did!

Until he walked into the mall. The mall. Anyone can be hiding anywhere. I picture Kyoya acting as one of the plastic model dummies. I mean, it'd work since he's so pale and dashing~

but also not the point! I need to apologize to him. It's our big day in a few days and I'm pretty sure I just ruined it.

I sighed and tried to swim through the passing people. Trying to see his Raven hair, his glaring glasses, that glare that somehow...

makes me fall to my feet. Oh he's just so perfect and he deserves way more than what I did after breakfast.

I found him.
He's in the pharmacy.
Hopefully he's not going to overdose or something 😳. I shook my head as I finally reached him.

He turned around and handed me....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Pads and tampons.

He looked me in the eye as I have a sheepish smile.

"You could've told me." He said bluntly. I gave a light laugh, "Sorryyyyyy." I said in a high pitched voice. He gave a sigh before patting my head.

"I wasn't mad when there was blood on the bed you know." he said as we walked out the pharmacy. "Eh? You weren't?" I asked, "Then why'd you leave?"

He smiled at my question, because...

I know you Kyoto.

My eyes widened. 

"Sorry ne Kyoya... my period would ruin the wedding..." I mumbled. Kyoya smiled, "Nonsense. It's still the twelve, you have time before your period ends."

"Let's stop talking about periods..." I mumbled as he gave a laugh, "Alright my love." he said as he kissed my forehead.

Just when nothing could ruin their moment...

god damn it periods.

CHAPTER END
---
.
.
Lol I'm so sorry 😂😂 but I did tell you that no one would be dying. And nothing is going to break theirs relationship, oh no not YET.
.
.
Anyways hope you liked the chapter and have a good valentines!
.
Instagram: jumiemun
.
Jillian💕