Chapter 8: Her

//HOSHIKO'S POV//

As I was floating in the darkness- aka resting my eyes but still awake - I could hear in the distance a loud-

"HOSHI-CHAN! IT'S DECEMBER 8TH AND IT'S SNOWINNNGGGG~" I heard the hyper active voice that belonged to the one and only Honey.

I slowly opened my eyes to see the entire house decorated.

"Wh-what.... when....?" I asked confused and Hikaru suddenly popped out the door. "Oh hey you're awake." he said as he seductively licked the candy cane. He sat down beside me, making the bed dip. I was so confused. "It's not even Christmas...." I said as I heaved a sigh. "It may not be Christmas, but we're snowed in. So... school's cancelled today." he said. I groaned, "schooooollllllll."

He gave a light hearted chuckle as he, once again, seductively licked the candy cane. "Oh my god stop." I said, rolling in our hills of blankets. "Stop what?" he said smirking as he seductively licked it again. I groaned, hitting him with a pillow, "sTOOOOPPPPP!" I shouted as my mother and Hikaru's mother, or soon-to-be-mother-in-law, came in.

"Awe. You two are so cute together~" they cooed. Hikaru and I groaned into a pillow.
"WE. ARE. NOT. CUTE. TOGETHER!" we shouted as I rolled around the bed, rolled a little too far and fell off as Hikaru burst out into laughter as he asked if "I was okay" in between laughs, before his mother went over and hit him in the head shouting "tHAT IS YOUR FUTURE WIFE!" before she lead me downstairs to the dining table. Hikaru trailing behind.

When we got to the said dining table I saw everyone. I saw Kaivo and Kaoru, Honey and Hatsu with Mori and Moriko, and Kyoto and Kyoya *cough* sHIPPPPP *cough*, and Tamaki and Haruhi with all their parents except Tamaki's mom because we still haven't found her yet, but that doesn't matter right now.

I sat down beside Kaivo and looked down to realize that-
One, I was actually dressed nicely.
And Two, wE HAVE FLIPPING PANCAKES.

"YOSH!" I shouted, my fist in the air as I bowed and we all did the same, clapping our hands together and-

"ITADAKIMASU!" we all shouted in unison.

We devoured, literally devoured until suddenly our feast was interrupted by a chiming, aka our doorbell, and the creak of the doors opening.

We all became silent as we wondered who it wa-

"Oh my god you pigs." An all too familiar voice rang. I turned my head to the entrance of the dining room to see Layla there, face to hand contact, sitting beside Tamaki (who has maple syrup all over his face) and said a quiet "itadakimasu..." before slowly devouring the pancakes.

Then everything went back to normal and the devouring feast began once again.

time skip

After breakfasts ended my mother had decided to throw us a catalog that showed decorations for weddings.

I groaned, "but whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!" I whined. She sighed, "because. yOU ARE MY DAUGHTER AND YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING AND GO ON A BEAUTIFUL HONEYMOON AND HAVE BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN WITH HIKARU!" she shouted as my dad and Hikaru walked in, their eyes wide like saucers.

My mother gained composure before looking back at the both of them, "Hi honey~" she said sweetly to my father, who's soul probably left him as he saw the beast within his wife.

"Well~ we're off!" My mother said as she dragged my father with her. I am sorry father and your loss. I mentally prayed as Hikaru sat beside me on the bed.

"What're you doing?" He asked, looking at the catalog I was given. I sighed, "it's boring." I said lying back down on my bed.

"Well... might as well look." he said flipping through the catalog. I sighed, sitting back upright, "I guess." I said taking the catalog away from him and flipped through it as well.

time skip

//HIKARU'S POV//

Hoshiko fell asleep looking through the catalog. I watched her sleeping figure. She looked pretty, without always shouting, but either way I like her like that. I moved away a strand of hair on her forehead as I-

"Pervert." I heard my twin brother say, before gasping and almost falling off the bed. He chuckled, smile turning to a smirk, "why don't you just tell her you love her?" he asked smoothly.

I 'tsk'ed, "that's because I don't love her." I said stubbornly, "I like her." I said emphasizing the "her". Kaoru sighed, "What if she never comes back! We don't even know where they are! What if they moved on Hikaru!" Kaoru said exasperated. "I'll find her," I said, "I won't stop looking for her, and I will marry her." I said before getting off the bed and walking out of the room.

~@~

Oh my gawd. Who is this HER they speak of? You will find out young ones... Do not worry. I am here. I AM ALWAYS HERE! Anyways, updates are slow because school is life draining, but whatever!

Instagram: jumiemun

Jillian <3