Chapter 6: Dinners

//HOSHIKO'S POV//
"Tamaki you can't wear a dress." Layla deadpanned.
"bUT I LOOK SO PRETTY!" Tamaki pouted.
All of us facepalmed, excluding Haruhi.

So we spent the last hour trying to compromise with Tamaki and Haruhi so then Haruhi wears a dress, and Tamaki wears a suit. In the end, it worked out, and Haruhi decided to wear a SHORT dress because the big puffy ones are "too girly". You may think they look girly, but for your information I look like a creampuff.

So the dress I picked out was... you know what... I'm not going to tell you until I show you at the wedding. See! sURPRISES! Although in the end Kyoto looked really pretty and I am just saying this... buuuuuuuuut... Kyoya couldn't stop staring at her hyuhyuhyuhyuhhh.

☾♖☽

Anyways, continuing on~
Since that was the only thing we decided to do for preparations, the girls and I decided to hit the town. First, we went to go get food. And then get more food. And then more food. And then... yeah more food.

what?

we like food.

☾♖☽

And after we got food... well... we just went home. I mean like... we had nothing else to do today I mean, was there? I don't remember. Here I am, sitting on my bed at 8:00 pm, staring at the night sky as -suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by a finger in my ear.

"OI!" I shouted, immediately getting away from them and their finger.
"Baka.. don't shout," it was Hikaru," it's time for dinner. And since you're so caught up in dreamland I had no other choice but to stick my finger in your ear." he said bluntly.
"But I don't want to eat." I said, going back to sit on my bed.
"You have to," he said grabbing my hand and forcefully pulling me downstairs, "You don't want to die before our wedding." he smirked.

Can I just smack that smirk off your face and just kick you until you shut up. forever.

I sighed as I sat down beside Hikaru,
"So~ how was the dresses~~~?" My mother asked cheerfully.
"They were fine." Hikaru and Kaoru said in unison, as Kaivo and I stayed quiet. Why do they have to live in our house?! Well, in Ouran we did stay at their house for some time-but tHAT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT IF HE FINDS MY COLLECTION OF SOAPS (A/N: lol what did I do XD)
So we ate, and ate, and ate, but you know... Dinners. that's what you do in them.

☾♖☽

//KYOTO'S POV//
"So how was the dress choosing?" My mother asked as she stabbed a piece of chicken with her fork.
"Fine." I said back. The silence of the dining room filling the air.

"Honey." my father suddenly said, breaking the silence.
"Yes, Father?" I asked looking up.
As my father was about to say something there was a heavy knock at the door. I heard the servants open the door and greet the guests, but who were the guests?

Not being rude, I sat on my seat at the long table, my mother and father sitting across of me. Suddenly, I see the Ootori family come in.
"Good Evening Mr. Oguri." Mr. Ootori said to my father, where my father replied with, "To you as well, Mr. Ootori."

Mr. and Mrs. Ootori sat beside my Mother and Father, as Kyoya sat to the right of me, his two older brothers beside him, and his older sister to my left.

Honestly there was only one thing to do in these situations. Sit, Eat, and don't talk. If you don't talk to them, they won't talk to you.

As I sat there my father suddenly looked at me and said, "They're going to be living here for now. I am sorry I could not speak with you earlier to prepare you."
"It's alright Father. I understand." I said. This has happened before. They all stay in the guest rooms except Kyoya, who sleeps with me in my bedroom.

☾♖☽

//HATSU'S POV//

My parents (and sister), Moriko's parents, Honey's parents (and brother), and Mori's parents sat on one side of the table, as me, Honey, Mori, and Moriko sat on the other. As far as I can see, Honey's brother still dislikes Honey, Honey still likes sweets, and Mori is still quiet. The table, however was not quiet. Our parents and their parents talked and talked, Honey's brother was grumbling rude words of his brother, Moriko being dragged into our parents' conversation and me and Honey are talking while eating cake.

I don't know how anything will even change once we get married. Will Honey and I team up together to ultimately crush our siblings? Will Mori talk more? Will we actually.... will we actually... will we actually fall in love?

☾♖☽

oMG I DID IT. I didn't update soon, because Wattpad was being mean and I couldn't see how many people read the last chapter. I know that sounds like I just want people to view it, but I didn't want to continue writing if people didn't like the way the story was going. But then Wattpad fixed itself and people asked for an update, so here's an update.

Instagram: jumiemun