Chapter 10: If

//HOSHIKO'S POV//

Why is he kissing me?! Oh god why am I kissing back?! This isn't supposed to happen! We've been engaged for like a month... Close to a month. This isn't- oh god- Oh my god. It feels nice-wait oh my god! NO I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO LIKE IT STAHP! wHAT DO I DO?!

Suddenly the people that were walking down the hall decided to go back to the main living room. Once I saw their figures gone I pushed Hikaru off me.

"What the hell!" I scream whispered.
"I'm sorry I panicked!" he said, flailing his arms.
"You panicked?!" I said surprised.
"Yeah! Okay it was reflex!" he said defensively as he looked away out the window. "A reflex? Really? sO YOU JUST SUDDENLY KISS RANDOM PEOPLE WHEN YOU PANIC?!" I screeched, when suddenly he covered my mouth.

"Shut up and let's act like this never happened. Got it?" he said sternly. "Fine." I huffed as he let me go and started dragging me back into the living room.

When we reached it we saw our friends and their family and- KYOYA AND KYOTO! tHERE IS MY OTP ;))))
But then all of a sudden other guests surrounded Hikaru and I, and they started asking questions.

I felt really uncomfortable by how close these people were getting, it didn't help that Hikaru decided to wrap one of his arms around me and secure it there.

Once the mob of people left us alone, finally, Hikaru told me that he was "going to get a drink". So I decided to let him go before I thought of all the terrible scenarios that could happen.

Like... What if some perverted guy came up to me and started to get super close, like I don't know what will happen! I mean it's not like I'll lose my virginity, I mean I lost it back in Ouran with H- no body. hA HA HA! wHAT I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOU-

"I'm bac-" I heard someone say before I kneed them in the stomach. Suddenly I realized it was Hikaru.... Oh shit. "What.... What the hell Hoshiko..." He said grunting in pain, as he held his stomach. "Heheh... sorry...." I said sweat dropping.

When Hikaru recovered he gave me a dark look. "What were you thinking about so much that you had the right to knee me in the stomach!" he said lowly so no one would hear us. "It's self defense! What if there are perverts here!" I stated as I crossed my arms. He sighed, "Whatever,"

"Anyways what do you want to do here?" he asked out of the blue. I looked at him and then back at the crowd, "I don't know..." I said, "I'll be right back okay?" I said as I looked at him. He shrugged, "I'm fine with it."

And I went off to the other room that was filled up with people, but I mainly came here to talk to my parents.

As I was walking I heard a few snickers and decided to turn around and.... oh no. It's..... my cousins.

"Oh look! It's Hoshiko. How are you retard?" they said bitterly. "I'm fine. What about you bitch-face?" I asked back. "Oh nothing~ Just here with my boyfriend. Oh sorry, you don't have one do you." she said as she opened her fan and her sisters behind her giggled.

Suddenly Hikaru came up behind me and wrapped an arm around me, "Yeah, she doesn't have boyfriend. She has a fiancé." he said bitterly to them, as they stood there in shock. "Y-you're.... Hi-Hikaru Hitachiin..." One of my cousin's sisters spluttered. "Wh-why would you want to marry her?!" the other screamed, now making everyone look at us.

I saw Kaivo.... sMIRKING FROM THE OTHER SIDE (I MUST'VE CALLED A THOUSAND TIMMMEESSS//slapped//). "I'm marrying her because I love her, idiots." Hikaru said to my obnoxious cousins. While he dragged me away to our room.

"What was that?!" I shouted at him once he closed the door. "Protecting you from those three idiots!" he said. "Why?! I could've handled it." I whined. "Yeah, but the look on their faces when they found out was priceless." he said chuckling. I smiled, "Yeah... I guess." I said as I sat down on the bed.

"Hey Hikaru." I said suddenly, breaking the comfortable silence. "Yes?" he said back. "Would it be weird if......" I started to trail off near the end. "If what?" he asked, suddenly laying beside me. "If.... I....... if I told you I loved you." I said as I whispered near the end. "I can't hear you Hoshiko~" he said as he smirked. I groaned, pushing his head away, "Nevermind you idiot." I said as I walked out of the room.

//THIRD PERSON POV//

What Hoshiko doesn't know is.... He really didn't hear her.

CHAPTER END!
---
.
.
HAHAHAHHA YEAH I AM SORRY THAT THIS IS LIKE 3 DAYS LATE ;-;
.
.
ANYWAYS! Don't kill me PLES I'm sorry. I <3 you so don't kill me or anything.
.
Instagram: jumiemun
.
<3 Jillian