Chapter 5: Dresses

//HOSHIKO'S POV//

I went downstairs with the maids to eat breakfast. Surprisingly Kaivo and Kaoru were already down. I mean, why am I surprised? They always wake up early. They're freaking early birds.
"Good Morning Miss." The maids said as I sat down.
"A-ah yeah... Thank you..." I said whispering.
"So what happened last night?" I asked.
"Well we're engaged-" Kaivo started, but I soon interrupted,"I know THAT idiot... but like... what happened AFTER I blacked out?" I questioned.
"Oh we went to our rooms." She said bluntly and continued eating her pancake. Kaivo likes pancakes. She REALLY likes pancakes.
"Wow. So much information!" I said throwing my arms out and accidentally hitting Hikaru in the face.
"oH MY GOD HOSHIKO CAREFUL MY FACE IS DELICATE." He screamed, falling off the chair like a chicken.
"Well it sure isn't unique." I said looking over at Kaoru.
"Yours isn't either!" He screamed back.
"You don't have to scream. It's morning. damn." I said, whispering "damn" because it's 'unladylike'.
"Whatever." He said, sitting back down.

After breakfast they wanted me and Kaivo to try on dresses for our wedding. Like I forgot we were having a wedding. Of course we're going to have a wedding we're engaged DUUUUHHH. On the bright side... KYOYA AND KYOTO ARE BACK TOGETHERRRRRRR.
"I can hear your thoughts just by standing beside you!" Hikaru shouted into my ear, snapping me out of my thoughts. And giving me temporary hearing loss.
"oW! wHY'D YOU SHOUT IN MY EAR HIKARU!" I shouted back.
"Why do you look so giddy. Psh. It's like you WANT to get married with me," he smirked ignoring what I said ," do you?"
"Hah! In your dreams." I said walking into the little boutique called "Himura's Boutique". Original. I know.

As I walked in I saw everyone in there. Even Haruhi.
"Okay so-"
"I CAN'T WAIT TO WEAR A WEDDING DRESS!" Tamaki squealed.
"WHAT?!" All of us screamed in unison.
"I don't like dresses." Haruhi said blatantly.
"W-we know that but... why does Tamaki have to wear a dress?..." Layla, the manager of the boutique (yes she's young but fruk it), said to her cousin's fiancé.
"Never mind that... Let's just go onto the dresses shall we?" I asked.

So my parents own the shop. Layla is the manager. What? I don't. I don't even.... what? Layla pushed me into the closet, interrupting my thoughts.
"Here you goooo~." She said as she THREW a dress above the door into the dressing room. (A/N: You know how in malls they have the changing room and then that space above the door? Yeah that's what just happened)
"W-wha?" I questioned.
"Quickly~ your future husband is waiting for you~" she teased.
I cringed at the word husband.
I cringed even more when I thought about the future.
Hikaru Hitachiin is going to be my husband in a few months. Hikaru Hitachiin is going to be with me until death do us part. Hikaru Hitachiin and I will have to create children. I will become Mrs.Hitachiin and so will Kaivo.... I felt my face start burning.
No. Nonononono. No. No blushing. No. No. It's just the first day of... preparation. Ugh. I sweat dropped at the thought.
"oKAY SERIOUSLY HOSHIKO HURRY UP!" I hear Layla scream.
"Okay okay!" I said back.
I put on the dress, but I couldn't zip it up.
Great. Just. Great.
I heard a knock on the door. Thinking it would be Layla I opened it. Big mistake.
Hikaru was there. Looking at me. Desperately trying to zip up the dress.
"Uhh..." I murmured, not looking at him.
"You're an idiot." I heard him say.
"H-huh?" I said looking up.
"I'll zip it up for you," He said going behind me and putting his hand on the zipper,"Can you move your hair?" He asked.
"O-oh yeah..." I said, putting my hair to my sides.
I felt it. I felt him. I felt him sliding his fingers from the bottom of my back towards my upper back, one of his hands on my waist to keep me steady.

I heard the zip of the zipper and stopped thinking of unnecessary things...
"There," I heard Hikaru murmur,"H-hey... Are you okay... Your face is as red as your hair." he chuckled.
"My hair isn't even red..." I said pouting.
"It's orange, close enough." he said, putting his hand on my head and gently patting it before walking off into the show off room. (A/N: you know that one room in wedding boutiques with mirrors and then the freaking bride comes out with the wedding dress and people are there giving their opinions eVEN THOUGH IT'S THE BRIDE'S OPINION THAT MATTERs most- yeah that's what it is. I call it the show off room because... They're showing off... duh..)
As I stepped into the room I saw Kyoto there, she looked REALLY pretty.
"Ne ne, Kyoto you look so pretty!" I said looking at her.
"Ah... Thank you Hoshiko."
"No problemo!" I replied.

After changing out and into wedding dresses we all decided on what we were going to wear. Even Tamaki.

Even Tamaki.

oMG I UPDATED! yAYYYYYYY! iT'S BEEN AGES OMFLFNEVAJKDNRJR.