Chapter 14: Throwback pt. 3

//HOSHIKO'S POV//

We went out to meet with the Host Club and- oh my god there are so many girls and guys outside why? I thought the clubs were over~~~ god damn us and our good looks. XD

I went over to Hikaru when suddenly- "Oh h-hi! I-it's really nice to meet you..." a girl, about 15-16 came up to Hikaru. Cue pang of jealousy because woah he's marrying me not you so back off.
"Uhm excuse me-" I asked before the girl snapped at me, "What?! Can't you see I'm trying to flirt with an attractive person over here. Why don't you flirt with the losers over there. He's mine."

Woah. I've never felt jealousy before, but woah. Is she trying to steal away my fiancé? Oh hell to the no.

I began, "Actually-"
"Oh my goodness. Look bitch why don't you go ahead and go with the retards that are drooling over you." she smirked.
"Why don't you stop flirting with my fiancé." I remarked.
She scoffed, "He can't be your fiancé. Why would anyone want to marry you?"

I gave a sigh and facepalmed.
"Seriously I just need to talk to hi-"
"Well I'm talking to him right now so back off."
I groaned, "Please I just need to tell him something."
"Then wait!" she screamed, "I need to tell him something first." she smirked as she turned around back to Hikaru.

"H-Hikaru-senpai..." freaking bish acting all cute and shiz "I- I just wanted to say... I.... I LIKE YOU!" she blurted out.
"Gomene... I'm Kaoru. Hikaru went to the restroom. Would it be okay if you dated me instead?" he asked.

Why does that seem so familiar? My head started to hurt as I tried to remember. Suddenly Hikaru noticed and quickly said, "Actually I am Hikaru, I'm just not interested since I'm engaged to the girl you were talking smack to." and then I saw him walk towards me.

time skip*

Suddenly I woke up to see the blue sky. My eyes squinted as it was sensitive from the light. I groaned, "So... bright." I decided to roll over which then I suddenly bumped into someone's stomach. I looked up to see Hikaru staring down at me with a soft expression on his face.

"H-Hika-"
"Shh.." he said cutting me off.

He rubbed circles on my back to help me relax. I closed my eyes as I snuggled closer to him.

I sat up since I didn't feel comfortable lying down. He pulled me into his chest and snuggled his face into the crook of my neck.

"Mm... Hikaru~" I said sleepily. I felt like a tired kid that wanted their parents to carry them home.
I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. He started to rub circles on my back again while also drawing things on my back.

I felt an I
then I felt a <
after I felt a 3
then lastly I felt a U

I didn't understand at first until I thought about what would happen if I put it together and look at it visually. When I did that... it wrote... "I <3 U"

I felt my face heat up faster than a wildfire and was eternally grateful that he couldn't see. Although.. he can-

"Hoshiko you're heating up? What's wrong?" he said, and I could already see the smirk on his face, just by his tone of voice.

He pulled away from my neck and looked at my red face. "What's wrong? Did you actually take the time to try to figure out what I wrote out?" he smirked.
"Sh-shut up." I said as I playfully punched his chest.
He gave a light chuckle before looking at me seriously. "Hoshiko. Why did you faint like that?" he asked concerned.
"To be perfectly honest... I don't know... When you told that girl you were Kaoru it felt very familiar..." I drawled out.

I saw his eyes widen, "Hoshiko..." he mumbled.
"Hmm?"
"Do you remember anything from when you were little?" he asked, not looking at me.
"Well... the thing that really stands out to me is that when me and Kaivo were little we used to play with two boys, and... hmm.. I think they were also twins... yeah... that's as much as I can remember from my younger days." I said as I looked up at the sky.

His eyes stayed wide, he pulled me back into a hug. He took deep, but steady, breaths. I swear I faintly heard him say "So it is you..."

What does that mean?

time skip*

Eventually we had to go home... Today was eventful I guess... but I guess I never asked Hikaru what he meant earlier.

I guess I'll just ask him before we go to bed I thought as I brushed my teeth.

When I got out of the bathroom I saw Hikaru sitting on the bed. He turned his head towards me when he realized that I was in his presence. "Hoshiko..." he said as he walked up to me.

He pulled me into a hug, and when we separated I looked deep into his eyes...

"Hikaru... What did you mean earlier about the 'So it is you' thing?" I asked, tilting my head cutely to the side.

He put his forehead on mine, making our noses touch and our lips centimeters apart.

"Hoshiko..." he said lightly on my lips, "What if I told you that I... was that boy you used to play with?" he asked.

My eyes widened, "Wh-wha-" but I was cut off as he didn't give me any time to answer, because the next thing I knew was that his lips were on mine and I felt like melting.

CHAPTER END
-
.
I'm so sorry I haven't updated but hey! Three parts for all your hearts! I'm tired. It's 11 at night. I'm tired. Bye!
.
😊😊💯💯💯
.
Instagram: Jumiemun
it's okay I'm probably stalking you too
.
Jillian💕