Chapter 15: Plans pt. 1

//HOSHIKO'S POV//

When Hikaru finally broke the kiss, we just stood there for awhile..............

After a long period of silence I coughed.
"W-well. That w-was okay... n-NOT THE KISS THE KISS WAS G-GREAT DON'T GET ME WRONG BUT LIKE-" I sighed, "Hikaru what are we now?" I asked him.

He looked at me softly, "We're engaged of course." he said smiling.
I looked up at him, "For real? Or is this just because it's arranged...." I trailed off near the end.
"For real." he said as he pulled me into a kiss again. (A/N: this is literally the most cheesiest thing I've ever written since the ending of Free! Eternal Summer: Old Friends New Faces.... HOT CHEESE!....... if you understand that reference you're the best ;) )

time skip

As I laid down on my bed next to my sleeping husband-to-be I decided to think a bit as I looked up at the roof of our canopy bed. Then it hit me. Wedding. Is coming in like a few weeks. SHIT. POOP. BUTTFACE. FAK. Wh-what else we're supposed to plan?!

I started to freak out. Let's see so far we have done the.... Dresses ✔️ Cake ✔️ and is that all we got?! We still have to plan the invitations, the calligraphy writer to write the invitations, the bouquet, the decor, the locations, our vows... I just. Oh my god I've been so caught up in our love life that I can't think.

I felt something on my shoulder and looked over to realize that it was Hikaru. "Oh... Sorry.. Did I wake you?" I asked.
"It's fine. Are you okay? It's pretty late to be awake now isn't it?" He said. And of course, yes it is way late. The clock just struck 11:40 and here I am, awake getting all worked up with this wedding stuff.
"Yeah... Sorry... I was stressed out over the wedding..." I mumbled as he pulled me into his chest, putting his head on my shoulder.
"We'll be fine. We're all getting married around Valentine's Day to... be cliché, I guess... but I promise you that we'll be able to plan the wedding in no time." he said as he kissed my shoulder.
I sighed, "How do you know for sure?" I asked.
He chucked a bit, "Well, I already picked the location, but don't worry I'm sure you'll like it. Then tomorrow we're going to be picking out the caterer for the buffet," shit I totally forgot about that, "then soon after we'll take a break and then when we get home we'll start writing drafts for the invitations... okay?" he asked.
I nodded, "Okay." I said as he pulled me down onto the bed for a good night's rest.

the next day

When I woke up I was already in the limousine. I looked beside me to see Hikaru looking at me smiling.
"I see you're awake," he said as he got something from under the seat, "here. It's some breakfast that the maids made." he said as he handed me the foil wrapped container. (A/N: guys idk why he put the food under his seat either, it just happens XD)

When we reached our destination I saw it was a restaurant called "Catch!" in big fancy cursive letters. We walked in and was met with an aging man and a young man with black hair and ocean blue eyes. (A/N: you may know where this is going. you may not.)
When we reached the two men the older one started to speak, "Hello my dears! I am the manager of this establishment and this is one of the best and youngest chefs of Japan! He is the owner of this wonderful restaurant and his name is (A/N: jOHN CENA BUMBANABUMMMMBAABANABAAAMMMMMM) Haruka Nanase." The man said gesturing over to the man in a chef's outfit. He looked to be about our age.

"And this is his lovely assistant! Harumi Nanami!" the man said as a sort of shorter girl popped behind Haru, with the same blue and black hair, and gave a sweet smile.
"They're high school, sweet hearts look how cute they are together~~~~~" The old man said as Harumi looked at him dully,
"Ojichan...." Harumi whined. The old man chuckling in response.

We decided to hire them! They're such nice people, and they look oddly familiar, but eh!

CHAPTER END
---
.
.
I'm ending it here because I don't want it to be too long XD even though you probably never wanted it to end. The real reason is my dad just got home and he got McDonald's so.... yeah XD
.
.
Anyways! Hope you liked the chapter!
.
Instagram: jumiemun it's okay I'm probably stalking you too
.
Jillian💕