Chapter 7: Cakes

//HATSU'S POV//

After dinner last night I woke up to see Honey beside me.

There was a knock on the door and the maids and butlers came in.

One of our maids, Giselle, told me our schedule today.

"First you'll be going to be picking out cakes-" and the minute Giselle said "cakes" Honey's eyes shot wide open and he sat up.

"We're going to be picking out cakes!" Honey said with sparkles in his eyes. I sighed and I giggle a bit, "Yes, Honey. We're going to be picking out cakes." I said smiling.

"Yay!" Honey said joyfully getting out of his bed and going downstairs to go and eat breakfast.

//HOSHIKO'S POV//

"HIKARU YOU BASATARD!" I shouted as I hit him with a pillow. "OH MY GOSH HOSHIKO-" he said as he was cut off by falling off the bed.

"OI! WHY'D YOU PUSH ME OFF THE BED LAST NIGHT YOU STUPID FOOL!" I screamed as I continued hitting him with the pillow. "OW. OKAY I'M SORRY! I didn't think I'd be able to push you off with your weight." he muttered near the end, but I heard him.

I gave him a Yandere smile, "What did you say Hikaru~" I said in a sweet voice. His eyes widened as he looked up at me, "Nothing. Jeez." Hikaru said as he got up and flicked my forehead.

"Ow!" I winced rubbing my injured forehead. He chuckled, "It wasn't even that hard baka." as he kissed my forehead. "E-eh?!" I squeaked backing away from him.

"Wow. Earlier you were so loud and now you're quiet. Heheh. Still the same from high school aren't we Hoshiko~" he purred. I sighed, "whatever idiot let's just go eat breakfast and go to the caterers." I said.

As we were walking down the stairs Hikaru asked, "Why're we going to the caterers?" he asked. "Oh," I said in surprsie since I forgot to tell him earlier, "We're going to be picking out a cake." I said. Our parents wanted me and Kaivo's wedding separate for some reason. Probably because then we'd both be able to be each other's maiden's of honor and Hikaru and Kaoru can both be each other's best man. Hikaru and I will be getting married first since we're the oldes-

"Ahh!" I screamed as I missed as step going down the stairs, but Hikau caught my arm before I could fully fall. "Jeez, what's on your mind Hoshiko? You seem to be spacing out more that usual." he said as he pulled me back up and we both continued to go down the stairs.

time skip cause breakfast is boring

//KYOTO'S POV//

Kyoya and I walked along the pavement (sidewalk) as we headed towards the caterers. When we stepped inside the scent of dough filled the air.

When we got there they lead us to a private area (Lol idk where but just imagine those freezers in stores and cakes in them XD) where we looked at the glass encasement that held the cakes. They all looked good. I really like chocolate cakes so when I saw the billions of chocolate cakes I couldn't help, but want one.

I stared at the chocolate cakes in awe. I really wanted one since I haven't had one since I was little. It's not that my parents forbade me to not eat chocolate cakes, it's just that I got so busy that I forgot to eat it. Although... since its chocolate and most of the wedding would have to be traditional and be white... I don't think it would exactly... fit in-

"Do you want that one?" I heard Kyoya's voice ask, snapping me out of my thoughts. "A-ah! N-No..." I mumbled. "Are you sure?" Kyoya asked once again. I simply nodded as I felt heat rush to my cheeks.

He chuckled lightly, "The soft Kyoto has come out once again." he said. "O-Oi. I-I'm not soft... I'm just... n-not th-that busy, o-okay!" I said as I stuttered and I felt my face become even more red. I heard his cool chuckle again, the same chuckle he laughed back in high school, the same chuckle that would make my heart flutter in the midst of the moment.

and as much as I hate to admit it.

my heart still flutters when I hear it.

"But in all honesty," he said as he regained composure, "do you want that cake?" he asked again. I sighed and blushed even more, "maybe..." I whispered. He looked back at the cakes and looked back at me, "We can make it white chocolate so it'll still be white and match your dress." he suggested as he looked back at me in my flustered state.

"I-I guess." I said quietly. Looking at the cake. "Then it's settled. We'll get a white chocolate cake. Okay?" he asked.
"O-okay..." I said.

//HATSU'S POV//

Honey and I went to the caterer, we all went to different ones so we wouldn't like, see what cake we each got.

Once we got there I looked at all the cakes and oh my god I remember my love of cakes. In the end Honey and I bought tons of short cakes, and one white fondant cake with cute designs on it and strawberries~.

Mori and Moriko also picked out their cake, since they have to come with us at all times because it's dangerous if we go alone. We didn't see which cake they chose, and we knew they wouldn't tell us either since we're not allowed to tell the others.

//HOSHIKO'S POV//

"Chocolate." I said.
"Vanilla." he said.
"Chocolate." I said.
"Vanilla." he said.
"I want vanilla." he said stubbornly.
"Well I want chocolate." I said back. He sighed, "Can you let me pick for once?" he said. "Why?" I asked, "I'm the bride aren't I?" I said.

He sighed, "Look I know you're the bride, but this is my wedding too okay." he said sternly. I was kind of caught off guard and a little scared so I just nodded and we got vanilla.

As we were walking back it was quiet. I heard Hikaru sigh and I turned to look over at him, "Look okay. I'm sorry that I got mad at you over there. It's just... we both always get what we both want ever since we come from rich families. And we both share things with twins too. And I know how stubborn you are because I've known you, and..." he sighed as he took in another breath, "I want to be able to pick what I want. It's not that I don't care about what your preferences are... it's jus-"
"I understand Hikaru. I'm sorry." I said as I cut him off.

Even though the walk back home was quiet, it was a comfortable quiet.

⌈☼⌋

So yeah I'm actually updating a lot more now. I don't even know what happened. I guess I just lost writer's block for the book or I am extremely bored. I don't know, but anyways! I hoped you liked the chapter because I know I liked it. And I hope you have a wonderful day because you're special~
bye~

Instagram: jumiemun