Chapter 14

P.O.V
Kiara
Kiara tried to hide her smile as Aspen tried to walk on two legs next to her but he just kept falling.

Aspen stood back up on his own paws and "accidentally" bumped into her.
"Oh it's on Mister!!" She said and playfully growled as she jumped on top of him batting at his ears as he twisted and turned to knock her off.

Suddenly Aspen rolled over and stood on top of her. "Ha, pinned you," he said happily as he stepped back and let her get up.

Kiara stood up and shook her fur. Ha sure you won the first Time but you never saw this coming. She said as she growled and suddenly jumped on Aspen obviously catching him off guard as he stumbled but he used his strength to stand up straight and Kiara tried to knock him over.

"This is for pinning me!!!" She growled playfully before he rolled over and pinned her to the ground with his massive paws. Kiara growled trying to struggle and get up.

"It's no use! You can't escape me," he said and she did her best to escape. Suddenly she stopped moving and there was a thud on the ground somewhere north of her.

She shrugged figuring it was nothing. Finally Aspen got off of her and she stood up shaking off.

P.O.V
Aspen
As Kiara stood up and shook off the leaves from her smooth black pelt Aspen sat down and scratched his ear. He looked up and saw Kiara backing up eyes wide like she had just seen a ghost.

"Kiara? What's wrong?" He asked standing up and tilting his head. Kiara shivered and her tail shook between her legs.

"Aspen look out!!" She said backing up. Aspen turned and backed up a paw step himself. Before him was a a massive animal covered in thick corse hair. It stood on its too hind feet and let out a ear splitting roar. A bear.

"Kiara run!!!!" Aspen barked at Kiara as she nodded and ran towards the village. Aspen growled and launched himself forwards at the bear landing on its back. He took his massive jaws and bit down as his claws raked down its skin. Scarlet blood began to run down its back and stained Aspen's fur.

Suddenly the beast made a quick move and grabbed him throwing Aspen off its back. Aspen held on tight and ended up tearing off a chunk of fur as he landed on his side. He struggled to get up on all fours as the bear got down and charged towards him jaws wide open to snatch him up and snap his neck. Suddenly a smaller sleek black wolf jumped in between him and the bear. Kiara.

"Kiara! What are you doing?? Get out of here!!" Aspen yelled at her while glaring at the bear. Suddenly Kiara began to glow.

P.O.V
Kiara
Kiara perked her ears and looked back to see Aspen fighting the bear.

Her insides tingled and her heart skipped a beat when the bear threw Aspen on the ground.

This bear just messed with the wrong wolves.

She let out a menacing growl as she raced right back. As the bear was charging towards Aspen she growled bracing for impact.

"Kiara! What are you doing?? Get out of here!!" She heard Aspen yell at her but she dug her paws into the ground and refused to move. Suddenly the white diamond on her head appeared glowing brightly.

Her whole body suddenly lit up glowing with a white light as she stood there looking death right in the eyes. Her white eyes suddenly glowed so brightly the bear froze in its track roaring in pain trying to get away.

She had blinded it.

Kiara bolted towards the bear with more speed than she had ever had and pounced on the bear and it slid backwards hitting some trees with powerful force.

Kiara opened her mouth wide and then quickly sank her pearly whites into the Bears neck. There was a crack. Then there was dirt in the air. After it cleared Kiara mostly fell off the bear.

She felt weak and couldn't stand up. The bear was dead. She heard paw steps and saw Aspen standing over her.

"Kiara? It's ok your gonna be ok." He sounded concerned but Kiara didn't know how to react before she blacked out.
~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!! Omg I hope Kiara is ok! So what do you think? Should I have left the bear out? And what about Kiara? Does she have a special power? Also still looking for someone who could help design a better cover if you can comment below!