Chaper 6

Kiara flattened herself to the ground and froze completely. The wolf looked around and as it turned its head her way it's eyes glowed neon green and pierced her own as if looking into their soul. She looked away to stop a shiver.

The fur of the wolf was darker than grey but lighter than black with too white front paws. It's tail was shorter than hers but still bushy but more rough and wired looking.

She watched as the wolf seemed to take one last look around as if he was expecting something then left through the open space where a door might have been. Kiara waited, about 20 minutes after the wolf had left she finally decided to get up and look around.

She stood up uneasily as she twitched her ears listening for any sounds and smelling for any scent of the wolf but since she wasn't properly trained to use her nose she couldn't tell a wolf from a turtle. Finally after wandering around considering her decisions she passed towards the door and poked her head outside.

Her ears twitch at the sound of what seemed to be flapping wings as she pointed her snout up towards the treetops where she spotted some birds through her narrow eyes. She glances around at what was outside the small worn down she'd like building. There were tall trees with bright green leaves and the sun peaking through with enough light to make it shady but not cold.

The ground was covered with a deep green colored grass that swayed back and forth as far as her eyes could see. Finally she stepped out into the open one paw step at a time as she felt the bouncy earth and soft grass underneath her paws.

Once fully emerged she stopped a moment and closed her eyes feeling the wind flow past her in a calm cool breeze ruffling her fur. She took a deep breath and smelled an interesting sweet smell. She opened her eyes to look for the source of the smell when she froze her eyes wide as she stared ahead.

Every hair on her body stood on end as she looked at the wolf who had come into the shed earlier watching her. It just sat there staring at her with its soul piercing green eyes that glowed so brightly you could see it during the darkest of night.

Kiara watched him for a moment thinking about the movement of animals when they run figuring it couldn't be to hard. Suddenly the wolf stood and Kiara turned and stretched her legs out in front of her barely touching the ground as she weaves gracefully throughout the trees.

She enjoyed the rush of the wind while she ran like nothing could catch her but her spirits dropped when she heard paw steps behind her. She turned her head to look back when she saw the wolf hot on her heels. She turned her head to try and escape when she ran straight into a tree without time to stop her head smashed into it and then, it all went dark.

****

So guys what do you think? I hope your enjoying this book!!!