Chapter 5

There was frantic scuffling noises as Kiara tried her best to grip what was going on. Suddenly she felt something move behind her as she looked back to see a long bushy yet soft looking tail that had sprouted. Her eyes widened as she glanced at her clothes which were torn up and laying on the ground underneath her.

She looked down at her "hands" which were now paws and decided she needed to try and get up. She put her front paws in front of her and did her best to sit up and go from there.

Finally after about 15 minutes of frustrated attempts to stand she was on all four paws on the ground. She turned her head and looked at her Long fluffy tail and wagged it a bit, and to be honest she thought it was kinda cool to experience having a tail.

She took a deep breath and looked forwards as she took one small step in he new form. Then she moved one of her hind legs forwards and as she thought about it she decided it wasn't that hard, so, she she took some bigger steps and soon after she was walking on her own paws.

Her eyes looked around and then she began sniffing the ground with her long snout which she had no idea when it had been there but she wasn't sure about anything that had happened.

Her big sensitive ears twitched at every sound every movement as she tested out her new abilities. She finally got a good look at what the building she was in looked like. The walls were all worn down and there wasn't much of a roof left, the floor was just cracked concrete and the door was just an opening into what appeared to be the dark forest outside but from what Kiara saw, it didn't look dark at all.

There was one big piece of worn out wood leaning up against the wall and that seemed to be about it. Suddenly her ears perked as she herd someone coming. She quickly walked over to the wood and hid behind it as fast as she could since she didn't even try running yet.

She laid down behind the wood and curled her tail around her self as she stayed and waited to see what monster was coming through the door to get her. After about 5 minutes of complete silence Kiara sniffed the air thinking maybe she could smell what was coming but there were so many smells in the air she couldn't control it so she just listened and waited. Suddenly she heard paws steps again and then before she new it, there was another animal in the room, another Wolf.

****