My Holiday Romance - Louis Tomlinson (Chapter 20)

Hey guys! Well I was so happy with the feedback I got from the last chapter even though I uploaded REALLY late :D Thank youuu! I hope you enjoy this one, sad one though :( Zoe has to leave to go home, but not straight away! I'll make it long for you guys ;) Remember to vote guys! Thanks! Lana xXxXXxXxXxXxXXxXxXxxXxXxxXxxxxXxXXxxXXXxxx

Chapter 20 Louis's POV

I woke up feeling something warm lying in my arms. My beautiful girlfriend Zoe. She lay beside me, curled close against my chest, my arms wrapped tight around her waist. We were both snuggled into one sleeping bag, my legs draped over hers. I rub my feet against her foot, feeling her wake up slightly.

She moans, yawning and blinking her eyes. I stroke the sides of her waist gently, as my hands have some how made their way under her top.

"Morning Gorgeous." I sigh, resting my chin on her neck, kissing it gently.

She moans happilly, spinning round to face me.

"Ummm, I love it when you wake me up like that." She says sleepily, grinning at me with her perfect smile.

"So do I." I say, giving her a cheeky wink.

If I could wake up like this for the rest of my life, I'd be the happiest man alive. Waking up every morning to see her in my arms already makes me feel like that. I'll never be able to understand how a gorgeous girl like her, fell in love with a horrible guy like me. (Louis's not horrible, he's HOT.)

I lower my lips down to hers and kiss her softly, but Zoe has other ideas. She loops her hands around my neck and pulls me closer to her body, kissing me harder. I moan loudly, being able to kiss her like this turns me on so much.

She wraps her legs around my waist and moans loudly into my mouth. Suddenly, we hear the zip of the tent door open, so we quickly pull apart and she pushes my head into the sleeping bag.

I can't help but laugh as I place my hands on her stomach, rubbing her gently.

"Morning Zoe!" I here my mum say cheerfully.

"M-morning!" Zoe replies, trying to stop the groan to escape from her throat as I stroke along her bare stomach, kissing her belly botton now and again.

"You haven't seen Louis, have you?" My mum asks.

Zoe's hand suddenly comes down and whacks my head.

"Nope! I think he went... to go to the..... toilet! Yeah, the toilet."

"Oh, okay!"

When I think the coast is clear, I pop my head back up and I'm greeted by a slapping hand.

"Louis! You nearly got us caught!" Zoe exclaims, trying to keep the smile off her face.

"You loved it." I say, smirking at her proudly.

I lean in close to her and kiss her hard, feeling her smile again. We pull apart and laugh at each other, still clinging to each other.

"I love you." She murmurs.

I feel my heart beat quicken dramatically. It happens everytime she says that, 'I love you.' I don't think I'll ever get used to her saying that.

"I love you too baby." I reply honestly, looking deep into her hazel brown eyes. I find myself staring at her, my brain shutting down leaving no logical thought.

"Lou, Lou?" She asks, laughing slightly as she places a hand against my cheek lovingly.

"I'm sorry. You're just so beautiful." I say, her eyes hypnotising me.