My Holiday Romance - Louis Tomlinson (Chapter 5)

Guys you've been great so far with the voting and commenting so thank you :) Many of you have been asking me to continue on with my One Direction story and I will soon but don't expect it VERY soon, I'm trying to work on my stories that I've actually planned, first of all so don't worry, I will continue it :) Keep voting and commenting though, on any of my stories! It would mean a lot guys :) Thank you :D Lana XxxxxXxXxxxXXxXxxxXxxXxXxXXxXxXX

Chapter 5

I was just making myself a sandwhich, since a packet of Doritoes didn't really fill me up, when my phone started buzzing in my pocket. "Hello?"

"Hey babe, look, the party's at 7:30 so I was wondering if you wanted to go with me?"

"Pfffft. Of course! Although I might be a while getting ready, I had a quick look through my suitcase and I didn't really bring anything 'nice'."

"Well how's about I come round now and I'll take you into town for some shopping?"

"Awww, you would do that?!"

"Babe, I would do anything for you to make you happy."

"You are the sweetest person ever, I'll jsut grab my bag."

"Rightio, I'll be there in a minute!"

"Okay! Bye!"

"Bye gorgeous."

I sighed happily after he hung up. "Mum! Louis's taking me to a party tonight so he said he would take me out to get an outfit!" I shouted before shovelling down the rest of my sandwhich. "OOOOOooooooh. Well isn't he lovely!" My mum replied, coming into the kitchen. "Ummm, I know and I really like him too. I actually think I love him. Yesterday, he took me out for breakfast and he said he loved me. That's what the rose was from." I replied sighing at how romantic it was.

"Well, be careful tonight. I know what you youngens are like." My mum said as she cleared up my mess in the kitchen. Suddenly, I heard a horn go outside so I looked out the window to see Louis in his red Beetle. He rolled the window and smiled. "You coming gorgeous?" He shouted. I smiled and hugged my mum goodbye before heading out the door.

I walked down the path and got into the car. "Hey gorgeous." Louis said as he gave me a kiss. "Ummm, hello handsome." I replied as I put my seatbelt on. "Right, now I know what you girls love so I know exactly where to go. Oxfam." Louis said as he drove down my road. "Oxfam. Are you serious? I mean I love charity, don't get me wrong, but the clothes are hardly 'Party wear.'" I replied looking at Louis willingly.

 "I was joking you ninny! I'm taking you to 'River Island.' I mean that's good shop for girls clothes, right?" He said, averting his eyes to me every so often. "Louis, did I mention I love you?" I replied, fighting the urge to hug him. "Good." He replied smiling proudly.

We parked the car just down the road from the shopping centre. "And don't bring your purse. I'm paying for it." Louis said as I grabbed my handbag. "No way Louis, you've paid for enough." I replied, putting my handbag over my shoulder. "No. I won't let you Zoe! Put the bag in the car. NOW." He said in a jokey voice.

I laughed before relunctantly putting my bag in the car, making Louis smile broadly. "You're too good to me." I said as he grabbed my hand and slipped his fingers through mine. "It's because I love you." He said, kissing my forehead. I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder as we walked hand in hand to the shopping centre.

We walked into River Island and a few girls heads turned as they saw Louis and his gorgeousness. I suddenly felt really pressured to look good as all these girls were stunning. I let go of Louis' hand and walked over to the rail that was filled with pale pink dresses. "You okay?" Louis said from behind me. "I'm fine." I replied, rubbing my temples.

"No you're not. What's wrong Zoe, you know you can tell me baby." Louis said as he spun me round to look at him. "It's just... I don't feel good enough for you. All these girls goping at you that are GORGEOUS but you still hang around with me." I said shyly, looking at the ground feeling embarrassed.

"Look at me." Louis said, pulling my chin up by his fingertips. "Don't you ever think that. Not even for a second. You are beautiful, perfect, stunning and I love you just the way you are. I'm the one that dosen't diserve you. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. When I saw you on the beach I just had to talk to you. I would've killed myself I hadn't but I did. I plucked up the courage to talk to you and ask you out for a coffee and man, am I lucky. I love you and no one else. You're the only one for me, Zoe." A tear slid down my cheek as he brought his lips to mine and kissed me. It wasn't a hungry, passionate kiss. It was a sweet, gentle one.

He held my face in his hands and pulled back to look at me. He wiped the tear that was rolling down my cheek and smiled. "I love you so much." I replied before hugging him tight. "Right, lets get you some clothes." He winked as he led me towards the rail with chinos and belly tops.

I ended up picking out a navey and white stripey dress that ended a few inches above my knee along with red gladiator style heels. I hadn't tried them on yet and Louis was busy looking at the mens. I made my way over to him and tapped his shoulder. "Hey! Have you got something?" He asked. His arms were filled with two stripey t-shirts, nerd glasses and chinos.

"Yeah, I just need to try them on, fancy waiting for me outside the changing rooms?" I asked him. "I'd be delighted to." He replied as he wrapped an arm around my waist, leading me to the changing rooms.

I stepped into the cubicle and quickly put the dress on. It fitted so well and for once I actually liked it on me rather than the rail. I smiled at my reflection before walking out to show Louis. "What do you think?" I asked him. He was sitting on the armchairs playing his IPhone 4.

He looked up and his mouth fell open. I laughed. "Is it that good?!" I exclaimed looking down at the dress. "Yes. Yes it is. Those heels are hot and that dress is... undescribable. I am getting you that dress." He said, his eyes still wide. "Well as long as you like it, than I'm fine." I replied walking back to the changing room.

I suddenly felt arms wrap around my waist. "Can I help you take it off?" He whispered as he kissed down my neck. "No." I said as I spun round and winked at him. He pouted but I just laughed and went into the changing room.

"That will be £60 please." The woman at the cash desk said. I looked at Louis and bit my lip as the dress was pretty pricey. Louis put his credit card into the pin machine and smirked at me, knowing that it was killing me that he was apying all this money on me. "Thank you!" Louis said as he grabbed the bag from the woman and handed it to me. I hugged him tight as we made our way back to the car.

"Thank you so much Louis." I said as I put my seatbelt on. "Anything for you baby." He replied leaning over and kissing my forehead before starting the car. I actually love this guy.

Please vote, comment and fan guys! You've been great so far so keep up the support please! Means a lot! :D Lana XxxXxXXxXxxXxxXXxXxXxXXxXxXXxXX