My Holiday Romance - Louis Tomlinson (Chapter 11)

I came on the other day to see My Holiday Romance - Louis Tomlinson was #539 in the teen fiction list! Thank you guys for all the support you've giving and trust me, the story is only beginning ;) The comments have been great and I'm sorry if I made you cry in the last chapter ;D Keep voting guys! Thank you! Lana xXxXxXxXxxXXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Chapter 11

I woke up in Louis's amrs, like I always do. We were still in the field and I was awoken by a strange noise. I knudged Louis who groaned a little before opening his eyes. "Louis, wake up!" I hissed. Someone was in the field. "Moooooooo." "Oh God. Louis! There's a frickin' cow!" I squealed as the cow came towards us and snorted snot all over us.

"Holy shit! Zoe, that ain't a cow! It's a bull!" Louis exclaimed as he quickly pulled me up and grabbed the stuff. I looked at the bull and it snorted again, grazing its hoof against the ground as if he was about to charge at us. "L-l-louis. RUN!" I yelled.

Louis looked up at the bull and screamed, a noise that just made me wet myself with laughter. "AGHHHHHHH!" He squealed. I jumped over the big mental fence and watched Louis flinging his arms in the air as he ran away from the bull that was now chasing him.

I couldn't help but laugh at him and his expression. He was screaming like a girl and yet I still loved him, even more now. "Zoe! Get in the car!" He shouted as he threw the car keys over the fence and then did a very nice jump over the fence, flinging the basket around him.

 I sprinted to the car and jumped in and soon after, Louis did too. "Well that's one way to wake up in the morning. Getting chased by a bull. Delightful." He said, breathing heavilly.

I giggled. "Well I'm glad you find it funny babe." He smirked as he ran a hand threw his hair, still out of breath. "Sorry." I giggled again. "Good morning by the way." I sighed, resting a hand on his leg. "Ummmm, good morning." He sighed before leaning in to kiss me. We pulled away after a few minutes and then set off home.

**************************************************************************************************************

"Well, did you two have fun?" My mum asked as we walked in through the door and slumped down onto the sofa, Louis automatically putting his arm around me. "Let's just say we're exhausted." Louis said laughing. "Oh God. Too much info Louis! Honestly, I'm her mother!" My mum said. I rolled my eyes. "Mum! We got chased by a bull!" I exclaimed. My mum is more dirty minded than me.

"A bull?! Where the hell did you go? A farm?!" She asked laughing. "I'll tell you later." I replied as I cuddled up to Louis on the sofa. My mum smiled at me before leaving me and Louis alone, getting my signal. "What time is it?" I asked, worried incase it was nearly three o'clock. "It's only 11 baby, don't worry." Louis sighed as he closed his eyes and tightened his arm around me.

"Zoe! Come on you two! Get up!" My mum said as she shook me and Louis. I opened my eyes and saw that we were still in the living room. We must have fell asleep. Louis yawned before getting up and giving me hand. "Zoe it's 2:00! Hurry up and pack! I started a bit for you last night, go!" She said pointing upstairs. Louis dragged me up the stairs before pausing outside my room.

He squeezed my hand and I knew he didn't want me to leave. "Oh Louis." I wailed before hugging him. "Zoe please don't cry, you'll make me feel even worse!" He pleaded as he hugged me tight. "I'm sorry, it's just I'm going to miss you so much." I sniffed.

"Hey, remember what I said last night? Well I meant every word of it." He said as he kissed the crown of my forehead. I smiled and opened the door to my room to begin packing.

A few moments later, I had settled down and Louis was sat on my bed, watching me scurry about my room, stuffing my clothes in the suitcase. Now and again, he'd grab my waist unexpectantly and pull me down onto the bed with him, making me squeal.