My Holiday Romance - Louis Tomlinson (Chapter 8)

The support you guys have given so far has been fab! Thank you all so much for voting and please continue to! The comments have been great and I've got some more fans! Thank you all so much and if you can spread the word about this story on twitter, you would an actual STAR and I would love you forever :) Thank you! Enjoy! Lana XXXXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Chapter 8

Louis pulled up at the beach instead of my house. "What are we doing here?" I asked. "Do you want a taster of my singing?" He smirked. My eyes widened, then I squealed. "Of course! I'd love to hear you sing!" I smiled, squeezing his hand. "Okay then." He smiled.

We got out of the car and Louis led me to a bench that was looking out over the calm sea. The lights of the city were reflecting on it, making it look so beautiful. We sat down on the bench and he wrapped an arm round me as I cuddled against his shoulder.

"Well you done done me, you bet I felt it. I tried to be chill, but you're so hot that I melted. I fell right through the cracks, now I'm trying to get back. Before the cool don't run out I'll be giving it my bestest and nothing's going to stop but define intervention. I reckon it's again my turn, to win some or learn some. But I won't hesitate, no more, no more. It cannot wait, I'm yours."

I gasped as I realised he was singing Jason Mraz - I'm yours. I loved that song as well! How the hell does he know my favourite songs! I could feel my heart practically beating out of my chest. Is it possible to love someone this much? The feelings I felt for him were like none I've ever felt before. He is definately the one I want to be with for the rest of my life.

I looked at our intertwined fingers while he sang, his arm was still slung over my shoulder. He played with my fingers, lacing them through his as he sang the line, "I'm yours." Making me smile. I felt like the happiest girl in the world.

"You best believe, best believe, I'm yours." He sang the last line as I rested my head on his shoulder, I could smell his aftershave which was obviously Calvin Kleins' Free. "Well, what do you think?" He asked, leaning his head on top of mine. "I loved it. You are an amazing singer and I know you'll go so far in the X Factor." I replied as I wrapped my arm around his neck.

"God I love you." He replied before crashing his lips to mine. It was such an amazing evening. The sun was just setting over the sea and the lights were reflecting off it making it the most romantic moment of my life.

After kissing for what felt like hours, we pulled a part smiling. "Right, lets get you home." He sighed getting up and giving me hand to pull myself up with. "If I'm being honest, I don't want to go home." I replied smiling. "Oh really?!" Louis said wrapping and arm around me and smiling.

"Yeah, how about a movie or something?" I asked, wrapping my arms around his waist as we walked. "Well how about we go back to mine? That way I can introduce you to my family, then we can watch movie." He asked. "Yeah why not! I'll text mum to let her know." I replied grinning.

************************************************************************************************************

We drove for about 10 minutes and soon arrived outside a house that looked cosey and friendly. I didn't feel nervous for some reason, I think it was because I liked Louis and if his family were like Louis then I knew I'd love them. Louis put his key in the door and then we wiped our feet on the door mat. "I'm home!" He shouted. "Loooouis!" A little girl squealed, running downstairs with her arms wide open. "Hey Daisy!" Louis exclaimed as he lifted her up for a hug.

Oh my gosh. He's fantastic with kids, making me love him a gazillion times more. "Daisy, this is Zoe. Say hello." He whispered. "I'm Daisy!" She squealed excitedly. "Awwwww, hi! I'm Zoe! Pleased to meet you Daisy." I smiled. She grinned showing her tiny pearly teeth.

"Shouldn't you be in bed missy?" Louis said as he lifted her onto his shoulders. "No! I'm a big girl like Zoe!" She squealed. I laughed hysterically. Louis rolled his eyes at her and then grinned at me. "Well, Zoe's going to bed too." He said smirking. "Where? My bed?!" She asked, worried.

Louis laughed while I pulled a 'not amused' face at him. "No in my bed silly!" He said laughing. "Unbelievable." I smirked. "But that's not fair! You've got a big bed! I want to sleep in it!" Daisy squealed. "Oi! What's all this racket?!" A woman with dark brown hair appeared in the hallway.

"Oh sorry! I didn't know we had company! I'm Jay." She said as she took Daisy off Louis. "You must be Zoe." She said wriggling her eyebrows at Louis making him go bright red.

"Yeah, nice to meet you." I replied smiling. "We've heard a lot about you, haven't we Daisy?" She said as she fixed Louis' hair. He moved away from her and put his hair back over his eyes again, making me smile. "Right, I'll put this one to bed, then we can have a chat over a cuppa, yeah?" Jay said as she went upstairs. Louis rolled his eyes and smiled at me.

"Come on." He grinned, dragging me into what looked like the living room. "Dad isn't home yet so I think it's just mum and the girls." He said pulling me down on top of him on the sofa. I was now curled up on top of him with his arm slung over me.

"The girls? How many sisters do you have again?" I asked. "Four." He laughed. "Well Daisy seems cute, where's her twin? Phoebe isn't it?" I asked feeling smart that I remembered all his sisters names. "Yeah, she's probably sleeping." He said pulling me closer to his chest. We sat and watched the TV for a while when we heard Jay coming downstairs. "Right! Tea Zoe?!" She asked from the kitchen. "Oh um, yes please!" I replied.

Soon enough, Jay came into the living room and handed me and Louis a cup of tea each. "Right, turn that off Louis." She said gesturing towards the TV. "Tell me about you two then! How'd you meet? All we've heard from Louis is 'She's gorgeous, she's funny, she's called Zoe, she's amazing, I love her, can I have her over to meet you?' Honestly! He's got you on the brain Zoe!" She said taking a sip of her tea.

I smiled and turned to look at Louis who was bright red. "Cheers mum." He murmered making me giggle. "Well I had just arrived at my Nans, Stella, and I was taking my dog Buttons for a walk along the beach and he kind of jumped on Louis. I had to go over and get him and that's when I actually got talking to Louis. He asked me out for a coffee and that's basically where it all started!" I replied. "Awwwww, Louis. You're growing up eh!" Jay replied giving me a quick wink as she knew she was winding Louis up.

"Mum! Seriously!" Louis replied as he tightened his grip around my waist. I giggled. "Well, I must say Louis, you chose a lovely girl and she certainly gets my approval and your Dad will love her." Jay said as she smiled at me. She seemed like such a lovely Mum and I knew I was going to get on well with her. "Right, I better get these dishes cleaned." She said as she took our empty mugs and walked back to the kitchen.

"Honestly, she embarrasses me so much!" Louis said as he brought his hands up to cover his face. "Awww, I think it's cute." I laughed. "You think everything's cute." He replied, putting his arms back around my waist and nuzzling his head in to my shoulder.

"Right come on, let's go watch a movie. We can steal one of Lotties' DVDs. She should have a decent one seeing she's 12." Louis said as he knudged me to get up. I stood up and he then dragged me upstairs to his room. It was a pale blue colour with posters of Boyce Avenue and The Fray on each wall. "I love The Fray and Boyce Avenue! That's insane! And I thought we couldn't have more incommon. Turns out I'm wrong!" I laughed as I admired the posters. "Seriously? That's scary! But I love you even more now." He smiled.

He grabbed a DVD that was lying on his shelve and put it in the side of the TV. "Well, what are we watching?" I asked as I took my place on his bed facing the TV. "Remember me." He smiled. He knew that this was a movie where all the girls end up curled up close to their boyfriends, crying. "Ooooooh you're sneaky." I giggled as he took his place beside me. "Come here you." He said as he pulled me on top of him so he had his arms wrapped tight around my waist as I lay on top of his chest.

 I sighed. This is so perfect. He has a great famliy, he's amazing with kids, he's a great singer, he loves me and he's gorgeous. I swear my luck has changed for the better. Let's just hope it stays like that, right?

Remember to vote, comment and fan guys! It's muchly appreciated :) Thank you :) Lana XxXxXXxXxxxXxXxXxxXxX PS I WONT BE UPLOADING ANYMORE UNTIL THERE'S AT LEAST 30 VOTES ON THE STORY SO GET VOTING GUYS :D XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX