My Holiday Romance - Louis Tomlinson (Chapter 1)

Hey guys! Please comment as feedback would be a fantastic help! If you do like what youread, please vote! It would mean a lot :) Thank you :) Lana xXxXxXXxXxXxXxXxXxxXxXxXxXxxXX

Chapter 1

I stretched before eventually pulling myself out of bed. What a night. My eyes could barely stay open, I was so tired. I couldn't sleep at all, I was either too warm or too cold. It was terrible. I went to the bathroom and turned the shower on, hoping it would give a quick wakening up. It did. The water wasn't warm at all, so heres me getting into the shower expecting it to be at least warm, and then BOOM. The freezing cold water hits me like a brick wall.

I stepped out of the shower, shivering and wrapped a towel around me. "Zoe! Louis's at the door!" WHAT?! My eyes widened. "Shit! Shit! Shit!" I mumbled as I ran across the hall tlo my room. He was early! Zoe, he's a paper boy of course he's early. I quickly put on my chinos and my chunky knit cardigan, hoping he wouldn't be judging me on my outfit. I quickly dried my hair and then tried taming it by curling it a bit, hoping it would sit right for once. I applied some eyeliner and a bit of mascara before heading downstairs.

"And this is Zoe at her fifth birthday party." My mum sighed. I walked into the living room to see Louis and my mum sitting on the sofa looking through a photo album of baby photos. "Please tell me that my worst nightmare is NOT coming true." I exclaimed as I glared at my mum. She giggled and then closed the photo album. "Awwww! I was just getting into that!" Louis said smiling. I laughed. He was wearing rolled up chinos and a light blue polo shirt. His hair was just..... undescribable.

"Oww!" My mum had walked passed me and gave me a quick shove, trying to snap myself out of my little dream world I was in. "You ready then?" Louis asked as he twirled his carkeys in his hand. "Yup!" I replied, checking my reflection in the mirror one more time.

"Be careful you two!" My mum shouted in from the kitchen. I rolled my eyes. Could she have embarrassed me anymore? "Madam." Louis said in a posh voice, as he opened the front door. He winked at me as I walked out, laughing. God, he actually makes me melt. A red Beetle was parked just outside the house. "Oh my gosh! Is that your car?!" I exclaimed.

 I loved Beetles, especially red ones. "It is indeed!" Louis said patting the roof of it. I laughed. "Well, it is one sexy car." I laughed. He laughed. "Why thank you!" He eclaimed as he got into the car. I smiled. Looks like this coffee is going to go well.

"So, shall we go to Cafe Nero?" He asked as he drove along the road that lead to town. "Yeah why not!" I replied. We soon pulled up outside Cafe Nero and the smell of coffee hit me like a brick wall. "If I'm being deadly honest, I don't really like coffee. I prefer hot chocolate or tea." I smirked. He laughed. "Seriously!? Me too! Although I remember as a dare I was asked to put salt in my tea, I did and it actually tasted pretty good!" I looked at him strangely.

"Seriously?" I asked wondering if he was joking or not. "Seriously! It's actually really nice! You should try it!" He replied holding the cafe door open. "Hmmm, I'll give it a go." I replied. "What, here?" He chuckled. "Yeah why not?" I replied. I wanted to show him that I wasn't a shy girl.

We sat down at a table near the window and I could see a huddle of girls whispering about Louis. I felt so lucky to be the girl he was with because I was usually the one that was whispering about the hot guy. I looked up at Louis whos eyes were staring into mine. It felt like forever but really it was only a few seconds, thanks to the waitress. "What can I get you?" She asked.

"I'll have tea please." Louis said smiling at her politely. Even she couldn't take her eyes off him. He still focused on me though, making me blush insanely. "And yourself?" She asked gesturing her pen towards me.

"I'll have tea with a hint of salt please." I smirked. Louis chuckled but tried to hold in his laughter. "Sorry, did you say salt?" She asked confused. "Yes please." I smiled. "Okay then." She replied with a confused expression. "You are hilarious." Louis exclaimed as soon as she left. He burst into laughter. "What?! I was only doing what you suggested!" I laughed as I took my cardigan off.

 Louis smiled and I looked at his eyes again. Thye were so beautiful, I couldn't help staring at them. This time it lasted for at least a minute and again we were interrupted by the waitress with our drinks.

"Two teas and one with... salt." She said as she set the mugs down on the table. Louis chuckled again. "Thank you." I replied. "Right try it. I bet you you'll love it." Louis said taking a sip of his own tea. I looked down at the tea. It looked like a normal, sweet tea. I carefully took a sip, trying not to burn my tongue. "Ummmmm! That actually tastes pretty good!" I exclaimed.

"See! Now I've never asked for it in public but since you have I don't see why not!" He said laughing at me. I smiled. "So, what age are you Zoe?" He asked curiously. I swallowed my salted tea and wondered if my age would affect him. He looked about twenty maybe? "I'm eighteen." I replied. "Really? I'm nineteen." He said taking another sip of his tea.

"Wow! Really? I thought you were older." I replied shocked. "Why, did you see a wrinkle? Should I start buying that wrinkle cream?" He asked smirking. "No! I don't mean in a bad way!" I replied. "Haahha. It's fine." He said looking at me through his long eyelashes. I could feel my heart rate getting faster and faster as he smiled up at me. He bent over slightly and I could see his chest underneath his polo shirt. I spat my tea out.

"Wow there!" He chuckled. "I'm so sorry!" I replied, mopping up the tea that I splatterd over him. He laughed. "You hate me this much?" He said. "Pfffft no!" I said that a little too meaningly. He looked at with a serious look on his face. "Do you actually like me?" He asked as he grabbed my hand trying to stop me mopping up the mess. I stopped and looked at him. He was smiling and looking right into my eyes. "Yeah, why wouldn't I?" I asked. I didn't want to blow my cover of just being his friend.

"But I mean, do you like like me?" He asked. I straightened myself up and looked at him seriously for a moment, just incase he was joking. "Sorry. I'm being stupid." I said, his cheeks starting to go red. "No, Louis I do. I do like like you." I smiled. He looked at me and then smiled. "Really?" He said as if I wasn't telling the truth. He was acting as if this never happens to him. He's god damn hot! Why wouldn't this happen to him?!

"Yes! Really!" I replied laughing. "Well, I like you too." He smiled shyly. "Louis, come on. Girls must fall at your feet everyday!" I exclaimed. "What?! No! Hell no! What do you think I am?! A ladykiller?" He laughed. I smiled. "Louis, if I'm being deadly honest, you're on fire." I blushed. "Awww, you're too kind." He laughed. "You looked in the mirror recently?" He asked.

 "Yeah, just before we left." I laughed. "Seriously though, you are stunning!" I felt my cheeks flush red. "Louis, seriously. You're making me blush." I replied looking down shyly. "Awww, you look cute when you blush." He said, giving me a wink as he did. Is he flirting with me? Wait a second, refresh. He said he liked me.

Suddenly the realisation of everything hit me and I think he realised. "What's wrong?" He asked grabbing my hand across the table. God. That didn't help at ALL. My heart rate starting increasing again and I could feel myself coming over in a hot flush. "Zoe, are you okay babe?" He asked. HOLY HELL. HE JUST CALLED ME BABE. "Zoeeeeeee?" He started shaking my hand. "Sorry, um, I'm just a little shocked." I said looking down at our hands.

"Sorry." He said as he pulled his hand away. "No, no. I mean, it's just a really big shock to me as in they never thought YOU out of all people would fall for me." I exclaimed rubbing my temples. "Zoe, if I'm being honest. I fell for you when I saw you on that beach." He smiled. I grabbed his hand this time and he looked up at me with his big blue eyes making me get butterflies.

*************************************************************************************************************

Please leave feedback guys! It would really help me! Thank you! If you love it, then please vote! Lana XXxXXxXXxxXxxXxxX