My Holiday Romance - Louis Tomlinson (Chapter 19)

VERRRRRRRRRY long time since I've uploaded, I know. So sorry guys :( Start of school taken over and shizz, again super sorry but hopefully this chapter will make up for it! :D Please vote, comment and fan! Lana XXxXxxXxXxXxxXxXXxXxXXxXxxXXxXxXxxXxXxxXxXxx

Chapter 19

I woke up in Louis's arms and smiled happily. This is exactly the way I want to wake up for the rest of my life, waking up any other way would just feel wrong.

Louis moaned as the light straining through the curtains met his eyes. He stretched and yawned sleepily before placing his arm back around me.

"Hello gorgeous." He grinned, kissing my forehead gently.

"Morning baby." I reply, wrapping my arms tight around his waist and curling closer to him.

We lay in bed for a good 15 minutes, just happy to be in each others company. "Breakfast's ready guys! Oh! And guess what we're doing today?!" Jay shouted up the stairs.

"Oh God." Louis murmured, face-palming. I laughed and got up, pulling one of Louis's hoodies on.

We went downstairs and tucked into some tea and scones, our tea guzzled down within seconds.

"So, what are we doing today?" Felicity asked, causing everyone to stop eating and look at Jay.

"We're going camping! I decided that since this is Zoe's last week, we should do something special together!"

Louis's eyes widened making me giggle. "We're going camping?! In like... a tent?" Louis asked.

"Yeah, why not?! I've already got the tents packed in the car. You and Zoe can drive behind me and the girls."

"So, you've got a tent for Zoe and I then?" Louis asked, rubbing my foot under the table, making me drop my knife.

"No, no funny business Louis. A tent each." Jay said, her tone becoming serious.

"But..!"

"No Louis. End of."

Louis huffed loudly. Of course I was diapppointed that for another night, I'll be sleeping alone but hopefully it will be worth it.

*************************************

A few hours later, we were packed and placing everything in the boot. "Right, we're all set!" Louis exclaims, rubbing his hands together excitedly.

"You ready Jay?" I ask, swinging the car door open, about to get in.

"Yup! You two follow behind, okay? It should take us a few hours to get there though!"

"We'll follow behind, don't worry." Louis says, winking at me as he gets in the car. That wink can only mean one thing, mischief.

"What have you got planned?" I asked smirking, putting my seatbelt on and watching Louis reverse out of the drive.

"Oh nothing..." He sighs, a smile spreading across my face.

"Louis... Tell me now."

"Well, we don't need to follow right behind. We could stop off somewhere and .... well as my mum put it, have some fun." He replies, grinning insanely.

"Louis!" I laugh, squeezing his hand.

He turns and smiles back at me, flicking the radio on just as The Wombats - Let's Dance To Joy Division comes on. Louis turns the volume up loud while we both sing along and rave manically in the car, laughing at each other.

A few minutes later, we're on the highway when Louis suddenly realises we need petrol. "Do you want anything form the garage?" Louis asks, pulling out his wallet.