My Holiday Romance - Louis Tomlinson (Chapter 13)

Hye guys! Thanks for all the votes you've given so far :) You've been great, please keep voting and commenting! The comments are always great to read and I try and reply to all the questions :) Thank you! Lana xXxXxxXxXxxXxxXXXxXxxXxXxxXxXxxXxXXxXxxxxXX BTW Congratulations to MrsLTCarrotobsessed who recieved a baby brother on the 17th of June! Baby Alexander! I know you'll grow up to be the best sister in the world to him ;) Lucky boy :) xxxx

Chapter 12 (Zoe is going over to see Louis.)

"Thank you for flying with Easyjet." The voice over said as the plane doors opened. It had been 3 weeks since I saw Louis, not counting webcams. I had got the plane over by myself from Belfast because Ruby was hung up at work so she has promised to come with me next time. I couldn't wait to see Louis and I was probably one of the first people off the plane, I was that excited.

I quickly grabbed my suitcase off the revolving platform and walked through to the pick up zone where I was supposed to be meeting Louis. I looked around everywhere but I couldn't see him.

It was raining outside and I didn't have an umbrella, but what if Louis was waiting outside in the car? I walked through the sliding doors and was greeted by cluster of raindrops, falling on my head.

The rain was pouring down heavily, making my hair stick to my face getting drenched. I looked up through the rain and suddenly saw a tallish looking guy with his hands stuffed in his pockets, looking for someone. His hair was also clinging to his face, the odd flick sticking up here and there. Suddenly, his eyes met mine and I squealed. "LOUIS!" I dropped my suitcase and bag, not caring about them and only Louis.

Louis grinned and ran towards me frantically wrapping his arms tight around me. "God, I've missed you so much Zoe." He murmured as he buried his head against my wet hair. "Ughhh, I've missed you too." I murmured against his neck. He smelt so good and all the memories of the last time I saw him came flooding back to me, all the dates and places we had been. 

The rain just made everything more romantic, just like a scene out of a movie. Louis crashed his lips to mine making me gasp. The rain drops were dripping down his face so I couldn't tell weather he was crying or not but I knew I was. I wrapped my arms tight around his neck, pulling him close to me. The rain was pelting off the road now but me and Louis didn't care about anything else that was happening around us.

I was just focused on Louis and only him. I'd missed him so much, even my family and friends thought I was a bit down since we left England.

*HONK HONK* Startled, I jumped back from Louis. We didn't realised that we were kissing in the middle of the road. "Move out of the bloody way!" The man shouted through his open window. Louis took his hand away from waist and raised his middle finger to the guy, who then muttered something under his breath. Louis pulled me onto the footpath and grinned.

"Uhhhh, Louis. My suitcase is over there." I giggled as I pointed over across the road. He rolled his eyes and quickly sprinted across the road to grab my suitcase, his biceps flexing as he did. "Have you been working out?" I asked him as he wrapped his free arm around my waist and led me to the car.

 "Not really, I mean I went to the gym a few times with Dan but I wouldn't say we were working out." He said as looked down at his arms. He looked proud of himself but all the thoughts going through my brain were inappropriate ones. I blushed and then snapped myself out of the daydream I was having.

Louis noticed and he wriggled his eyebrows at me as my eyes widened again. "If you think my biceps are good, you should see my six-pack. It's gotten better since last time." He laughed as he put my suitcase in the boot. My eyes widened again as inappropriate images of Louis topless came into my head. Louis laughed before planting a kiss on my forehead.