My Holiday Romance - Louis Tomlinson (Chapter 6)

Well I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far, if you are then please vote, comment and fan :) You know it means so much to me and it would be great to this story being as sucessful as My Boyfriend - Harry Styles but the only way that can happen is if you vote! Please please please vote guys! You've been great so far and I'm so happy with the result the first chapters got so thank you :) Enjoy! Lana XXxXXXxXxXxXxXxxXXxXxXXxXxXXXx

Chapter 6

"I'll pick you up at, say, seven?" Louis asked as he pulled up outside my house. "Yeah sure, I'll see you then." I replied, giving him a quick kiss as I got out of the car. I watched him drive away before entering my house. I walked in to realise that no one was in so I raced upstairs to get ready.

I had a quick shower before applying my make up and fixing my hair. I curled my hair slightly so it was just wavey. I than apllied some mascara, eyeliner and blusher. I wanted to look good for Louis, obviously, but I also wanted to make a good first impression for his friends too.

I pulled out my new dress and heels from the bag and laid them down on my bed, admiring them. The thing that made them even greater, was that Louis bought me them. I zipped up my new dress and strapped my red heels on. I looked at myself the mirror before heading downstairs. For once in my life, I felt confident because I looked good.

I looked at my watch to see that it was 6:49pm so headed downstairs to wait for Louis. Less than a few minutes later, I heard my doorbell go. I looked at my reflection in the mirror before going to open the door. "Wow. You look.... gorgeous." Louis gasped as I answered the door. I smiled at him. "You look VERY nice too." I replied as I scanned down his body.

He was wearing chinos with white TOMs and a light blue polo shirt that was open at the top."So you ready to go then gorgeous?" He asked. "Yup!" I replied, closing the door. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close to him. "I didn't get a kiss." He whispered, less than centimetres away from my mouth. "Ummm, you didn't and I apologise." I sighed, bringing my lips to his.

We kissed for what felt like forever before heading to the car, hand in hand. "You actually look gorgeous. I never thought you could get any prettier but man, did you prove me wrong." He said scanning me up and down as I put my seatbelt on. I smiled at him and then texted my mum to let her know I was gone.

Louis pulled up outside a pretty big house that had balloons tied outside it. "Ughhh, I'm kinda nervous." I mumbled as Louis drove up the driveway. "Don't be. I know Danny and Rosie will love you and Rosie will be like your best friend as soon as she sees you. You two are going to get on so well, I know it." Louis said as he parked the car and undid his seatbelt.

I stepped out of the car and could hear Rihanna - Who's That Chick being played in the back garden. "Come on." Louis said as he grabbed my hand and led me through the gate. We walked into the garden and there was about ten to fifteen people standing about chatting and laughing. There was tables set up with food on them and a few speakers which were blasting out music. "Louis! Man! How are you!" A guy said as he flung his arms around Louis.

"Hey Dan, I'm good thanks. What about yourself?" Louis said winking at me. "I'm great thanks! Who's this gorgeous gal?" He said sticking his hand out for me to shake it. "Dan, this is Zoe. Zoe, this is Dan." Louis said, gesturing towards me then Dan. "Hi." I replied smiling. "So you're Zoe! Well I've heard a lot about you Zoe." He replied, letting go of my hand and giving me a friendly hug instead.

"Oh really? All good I hope!" I laughed as I glared at Louis who was laughing. "Oh yeah, all good. Although this one here has a gigantic crush on you." Dan said, knudging Louis. Louis went a little red and smiled at me. "Right, come on I get you two a drink." Dan said as he wrapped an arm around mine and Louis' waist, dragging us to the drinks table.