My Holiday Romance - Louis Tomlinson (Chapter 20)

Start from the beginning

"Louis." She murmurs, blushing wildly.

I grin back at her before detangling my arms from around her. I quickly poke my head out of the tent and scurry back to my own. It looks cold and empty. I'd much rather be in Zoe's one, snuggled up close to her. But that's not aloud to happen thanks to my mum.

I moan in frustration at not being able to cuddle my own girlfriend. I suddenly hear my mum shuffling about near my tent, and soon enough her head pops in.

"Morning love, sleep well?" She asks in her bright and early morning voice.

"Yup, heavenly." I reply, smiling smugly.

She doesn't even know that I spent the night snuggled up with the most gorgeous girl in the world, and she never will.

She smiles back, before going off to make breakfast. I get out of the tent and pull on my TOMs before heading over to the girls tent. I pull the zip down slowly and whisper, "Bloody Mary's coming to get youuuu!"

I hear someone squeal and then I push my head through the door, laughing hysterically at their little faces.

"Louis! You're so mean!" Pheobe squeals, tears pricking her eyes.

"I'm only joking silly!" I say, coming into their tent and pulling Pheobe in for a hug.

"I won't let Bloody Mary get you, I'll always be there to protect you. I mean, have you seen my muscles! I could buff her away anyday!" I say, swaying her in my arms.

She giggles at me as I flex my biceps, showing her how big my muscles were and that Bloody Mary stood no chance. The door of the tent opens again and I turn round to see Zoe. I'm in mid flex basically and I'm pretty sure she just jizzed her pants, because her eyes are huge and staring right at them.

"L-L-Louis. You're breakfast's r-r-ready." She says, wide eyed.

I laugh at her and then climb out of the tent. "You okay baby? You seem a little... overwhelmed." I smirk.

She turns back to look at me and glares at me, knowing that I know what I've did. I run up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist as we both walk over to the now burnt out campfire.

"Right everybody! Eat up! We've got a long journey home to get ready for!" My mum says, dishing out the scrambled eggs onto plates.

*********************************************

We're just getting into the car, and I grin happily. Zoe slips in, wearing her sweats and my hoodie, and smiles at me sweetly.

"Right! Let's go!" I exclaim in a fuuny voice, making her giggle. We drive along the highway for a few hours and then arrive home.

I pulled into the driveway and paused to look at Zoe for a minute. She was looking at me with her hazel eyes and smiling sweetly. I smile back at her before getting out of the car and opening the front door.

We're not long in and Mum's already got her arms thrown round us.

"Mum! You saw us 2 hours ago!" I exclaim.

"I know, but I saw how fast you were driving Louis! You should slow down more! Thank God you're safe!"

Once Mum leaves, it's just me and Zoe standing in the hall.

"I'm freezing." She mumbles, rubbing her arms trying to warm herself up.

"Awww, come here. I'll keep you warm." I say, walking towards her and wrapping my arms around her protectively.

She cuddles close to my chest and sighs happily. I loved the feeling of her in my arms, it made me feel like I was protecting her from anything bad. It made me feel like she was all mine, and that feeling is amazing.