Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

TYLERS POV

I awoke early the next morning to see if Rose was still acting weird but after a check of the apartment, I found no trace of her. I frowned, normally she left at 7.40 and now it was only 6.30. Was she avoiding me? Did I do something? I tried to think back but couldn’t come up with anything. Dejectedly I walked into the kitchen to make myself some breakfast, my thoughts never straying from Rose.

A few hours later I was at my desk typing up a chapter of my story which had finally come to me a few days ago. I was halfway through the chapter when my mobile phone rang.  I normally ignored calls when I was in the middle of writing but checking the caller ID I decided to answer it.

“What do you want, Amy?” I asked coldly. Amy was the girl I was supposed to be living with but instead she decided she wanted to screw around instead.

“Uh, hey, Tyler. It’s been a long time, huh?”

“Just spit it out” I replied, getting irritated.

“Well I was just wondering if you wanted to meet up for a coffee?”

“And why would I want to do that? I thought I made it clear that I never wanted to see you again” My felt my heart clench at the anger and bitterness in my voice. Amy used to be the love of my life and never once did I ever speak so harshly to her.

“Please Tyler” I sighed, hearing the tears about to fall.

“Fine. When and where?”

“At  11am at Gregory’s café on Queen Street”

“Fine. See you soon” With that I hung up, not even waiting for her goodbye. I clenched my jaw, all thoughts of my story already gone from my head. I pushed away from the desk and ran a hand through my hair, frustrated. Why did she want to talk to me now? After everything she did to me I would have assumed that she wouldn’t dare talk to me again, obviously she was stupider than I thought.

A couple hours later I was sitting at the café, waiting for Amy to arrive. Ten minutes late, she finally turned up.

“Good of you to turn up” I commented, glaring at her over my latte.

“I’m sorry, Tyler, traffic was crazy” I felt my heart beat a little faster as she flicked her blonde hair over her shoulder. Amy was a beautiful blonde bomb shell. She had long, curly blonde hair with beautiful sea blue eyes, a cute button nose, rosy red lips and her face almost heart shaped. Amy’s body was stuff of super models and she had an hour glass figure which made all the girls envious and all the guys drool. I guess that is why she cheated.

“So what did you want to talk about?”

“Tyler” Amy cleared her throat, nervously, “I want to get back together”

“What? I think I didn’t quite hear you” I replied, unable to believe that she had the guts to say that to my face after what she had done.

“Tyler, I really am sorry about what I did and now I realise how much of a mistake it was. Can we please forget all about it and start over again?” Amy then had the balls to reach over and touch my hand. I sat there for a few minutes, conflicting emotions raging within me. Amy had at one time been the love of my life but then she betrayed me. Would I ever be able to forgive her? Then suddenly Rose’s face appeared in my head. Rose who had been so angry at Amy for being such a “slutty whore”, her words not mine. I smiled slightly, remembering Rose’s angry face and then my thoughts drifted to Rose and I realised that I had made my decision.

“I’m sorry, Amy, I can’t be with you because I am interested in someone else” With that I stood up, leaving an angry Amy alone in the café as I walked out, grinning. I wasn’t really sure when it happened but Rose had grown on me and I was slowly falling for her.

A/N: Thought you might like a chapter from Tyler’s POV. Sorry for the long wait…as usual. I don’t think I will be updating as much anymore but I will try to get in a few whenever I can! I will also try to make them longer from now on. Hope you enjoyed it J Please vote and comment!

Also thanks to Samjie for being the only one to comment on the previous chapter...love ya!