Chapter Four

Chapter Four

I’m not really sure how much time had passed while Mark explained everything to me but my head was starting to hurt.

“Well that about wraps it up. If you have any questions just come down and see me” Mark gave me a comforting pat of my shoulder, “I know it’s a lot to take in but you will get used to it soon enough. Just think of it as having a roommate”

“Yeah, one who can’t even see the same TV programme as me”

“Don’t sweat the small stuff, it’ll be fun! Now I’m going to go so please explain this to Tyler. Have a good day, Rose”

“Uh, yeah you too” I replied as I followed him back to the door.

“Remember don’t hesitate to come talk to me, ok?”

“Yeah sure. Goodbye” With that I closed the door and turned around to find Tyler pacing around the lounge. At least I had the past hour or so to have everything explained to me…Tyler had nothing to go on and was left in the dark. I felt a bit sorry for him,

“Hey Tyler” Tyler jumped and spun around to face me.

“Please explain what is going on! And how do you know my name?”

“The manager told me. My name’s Rose by the way, Rose Lyttle”

“Tyler Burke”

“You may want to sit down” Tyler stopped pacing then finally sat down on the couch but he was tapping his foot.

“Why did you just vanish? How could you see someone I couldn’t? What is going on?”

“Ok, this is going to sound crazy but it appears that we live in a supernatural apartment”

“You’re right, that does sound crazy” I chuckled,

“I know. I’m still trying to fully understand what is going on. Mark, the manager, doesn’t know why this has happened but he said that his ancestors or something has predicted this would happen. You are living in the year 2008 and I am living in the year 2011 but for some reason, we can see each other. Are you following me?”

“I am but I can’t believe it! This kind of stuff doesn’t happen in real life!”

“How else can you explain the fact that I have a book and phone from your future while you have a newspaper from my past?” Tyler put his head in his hands,

“This is unbelievable” I sat next to Tyler and patted his shoulder awkwardly,

“I now, but it’s happening. The paper here explains everything a bit better. Mark said there would be more coming up as the year progresses but this is what he knows, thanks to his ancestors”

“Wait, this is going to go on for a year?”

“It seems that way. Why, do you not want to live with me for a year?” I joked, flipping my hair over my shoulder. I saw the corner of Tyler’s mouth turn upwards slightly,

“I guess it could have been worse” Tyler read the rules and guidelines, “This is so unreal! Hey can we check out this TV one”

“Sure” I grabbed the remote and turned on the television.

“I’m watching Americas Funniest Home Videos, you?” I said, laughing as a dog ran into a glass door.

“I’m watching the Simpsons” I shook my head and quickly turned the TV off,

“That one is going to be a weird one to get used to”

“Yeah. Ok, let’s see if the food is the same then” We both walked into the kitchen and I opened the pantry. I pointed at a packet of biscuits,

“A packet of biscuits, right?”

“Yeah that’s the same” Tyler picked up a bag of chips called Skoffs which had only been released recently, “Ok, that is definitely from the future”

“Yeah it is! I will have to go out and buy all the new food from this time” I laughed as we closed the pantry.

“Ok I think I need a beer” Tyler stated, opening the fridge. “I am so glad you stocked up!” He said, grinning as he pulled out two beers, “Let’s go out to the balcony”

“Good idea” With that the both of us went out onto the balcony, a million thoughts racing through our heads. This was going to be a very interesting year.

I have a Facebook page for this story! It’s here

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Timeless-Love/218682124831286?ref=hnav

If you like it you can keep in contact with me and be update on new chapters etc!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will update again tomorrow!

Please comment and vote!!