{0042}

Saturday September 20th 2018:

"Good morning Amber, I'm normally up for hours until Alfie manages to stumble out of bed," Zoë laughed as I approached her in the kitchen. Not that I had the heart to say it, but she'd forgotten to shut the door and the sound of the NutriBullet blender was leaking through, waking me up. Honesty, I didn't have a clue how Joe and Alfie were able to sleep through it.

"Well, I'm usually the early riser at my own home," I smiled back at her although she'd already started sorting out the drink again, pouring it into two adorable tumblers.

"Would you like some?" She asked, I nodded in response and she filled the second container. "You know, when I lived with Joe, he always had me up late," taking the tumbler I thanked her and tried the smoothie. God knows what was in it - most probably only super healthy things - but it tasted amazing. "Don't take that as some kind of innuendo or something," too late.

"Oh, wow, everyone's up !" Joe had come into the room unannounced, did I mention he was shirtless in his just his pyjama bottoms? Oh, well he was. And his hair was scruffier than usual. If I had known three years ago that we'd meet and I'd be this close to him, I'd have told Joe exactly how I felt, maybe things would've been different...with YouTube and everything.

"Well, I guess Alfie is unimportant now," I laughed and he flashed me a 'ha ha' look. "Why are you up so early, Joe?"

He walked closer to us, leaning against one of the counters. "Because, I want to film early so you don't have to hang about with us boring-tons," he spoke towards me but then turned to Zoë, I'll go and get changed and we can set up." Zoë must've been up long before I was because she was already dressed and had done her makeup which although is very simple, it still takes a good half an hour. As Joe was about to walk out of the door - after stopping to say hello to Nala - Zoë called to him.

"Oh Joe, can you bring down the light from my spare room? Not the tall round one, the flat square one please," he flashed a thumbs up and I heard him wander up the stairs.

About half an hour later, I'd finished watching Zoë set up the tripod, camera, microphone and a few lights. If that had been me, I would've broken at least one of those items. I'd offered to help, but like I said, I'd break something worth at least £100. "Shit!" I heard someone - probably Joe and Alfie doesn't swear much - curse from the stairs.

"What's wrong, Joe?" Zoë called up.

"Nothing, just knocked the lamp," he came stumbling in, carrying said lamp with no care. Although she was laughing at him, I managed to hear her mumble 'dick' under her breath.

"Your lucky it works," she laughed, "now, do you have the questions ready?" He and Zoë sat next to one another on the sofa. It was so professional yet it looked so easy, so simple.

"Yup. Amber, are you okay just watching? If Alfie was up I'd get him to entertain you-" innuendo "-but it shouldn't take long," Joe smiled and I nodded, sitting down on the other side of the sofa with Nala. "Right, did you check the microphones on?"

"Yes, I didn't get 10 million subscribers as a result of forgetting to turn the mic on, Joe!" The Suggs introduced the video and we all shared some laughs at some ridiculous questions (quite a few obviously trying to get at the Jaspar feels) and about halfway through, after Alfie had come in and sat with me, another question came up that took a lot longer for them to answer.

"Next one: never have I ever been in love," Joe held up the 'NEVER' sign, "never." Instead, Zoë held up the 'I HAVE' sign.

"I have," she said to compliment her action.

"Well obviously you have, hashtag bloody Zalfie!" Alfie's laugh erupted. Not that I want to be horrible, but it's got to be the loudest I've heard.

"Joe you have been in love," Zoë said.

"When?" Joe replied defensively, dropping the sign. It wasn't as if they were filming a video, it was like they were just having a conversation over the coffee table.

"You know full well when it was Joseph, so turn your sign around," taking a second to hesitate, Joe turned his sign around and I was suddenly intrigued.