Frat House Fireworks

I watched as my house slowly but surely filled up with college students and others who weren't invited. The DJ was on fire outside, the guys were going crazy and the girls were getting wild, no chance of not getting laid tonight, especially if you were in my frat.

"Rowan!" I glanced over my shoulder and smirked at the come-hither look in Catherine's eyes as she approached, not nearly tipsy enough to turn into a slut, though that never stopped her with me.

"Hey," I wrapped my arm around her slim waist and pulled her in for a hug, letting my hands run over her slim body. She giggled in my ear and pushed lightly at my shoulders.

"Rowan! Not in public, people might see,"

"They'll learn a thing or two then,"

"Bro, we've got a problem,"

I groaned and turned away from Cat and the way she was running her hands over my back. My VP, Ryan, came towards me with a scowl on his face.

Damn.

Just when I thought I would get some alone time with Cat shit has to go down. I pulled away from Cat, knowing Ryan would never interrupt me if it wasn't urgent.

"Wait for me in my room," I winked at Cat and smacked her on the butt. She yelped and scampered down the hall giggling.

"What's up?"

Ryan's frowned deepened as he told me to follow him. I obeyed, knowing Ryan was the silent type who preferred to let the situation speak for itself.

He led the way through the thickening crowd of drunken students towards the backyard, ignoring the bro's who called out to us and the girls who tried to pull us into dark corners.

Fuck.

Must be something important then.

Once we hit the backyard, nothing needed to be said. The DJ deck had been taken over by some chick with long black and pink hair in a band shirt. She was grinning over at a few guys who were holding back my frat brothers from getting to her. Her eyes landed on me and her grin widened.

"Behold, idiotic frat people. Your master has arrived!" She yelled into the mic, pointing me out to the crowd.

I smirked and made my way towards her, already anticipating this night ending in a threesome for me with this chick and Cat.

"Hey there, I'm..."

"I know who you are," she interrupted me, rolling her eyes, "You, sir, are the douchebag who is going to pay for what you did to my brother,"

I cocked an eyebrow in confusion,

"Who's your brother?"

"None of your business," She snapped and looked down at the guys she had brought with her,

"Blaise, are they ready?" She asked a guy with dark hair who looked a lot like her. He was pushing back one of my initiates with one hand while typing on his phone with the other,

"Yeah, I'd say it's about time we show these jerks what happens when you mess with the Dixons,"

The girl's smile widened as she pressed a few buttons on her phone and then turned the music up to its highest volume,

I wasn't sure what was going on, but I didn't like it one bit. Ryan and I made eye contact and he immediately headed inside the house to make sure the situation was controlled. The girl made it down the stairs leading up to the DJ deck and headed towards the guy named Blaise.

She spoke to him and scrunched her eyebrows at the guy Blaise was fighting off. In one swift move she punched him square in the nose and floored him. She scoffed, flipped her hair over her shoulder and turned her attention back to Blaise.

I walked towards her, wanting to know what the hell was going on, until I heard the screams coming from inside the house. First, I thought I was hearing gun shots, but the flares coming from inside my frat house made it clear that they were releasing fireworks, inside the house.

Everyone came storming out, trying to get away from the fire inside. I immediately started looking for the girl and her accomplices. I spotted her by the DJ deck again, where she smiled widely, flipping me off.

She pressed a button on the deck and I watched as the ice sculpture I had ordered blew up and went flying everywhere. It was chaos.

She ran, all the people who had come with her following close behind.

I sprinted after them, shoving people out of my way as I went. I spotted her jumping onto a pink and black bugatti, the guy named Blaise getting onto a blue and black replica. She looked at me over her shoulder and grinned while throwing a card next to her bike before speeding away at a break neck speed.

I snatched up the card and read what was written on it in cursive,

You just got f*cked by Dex Dixon, congratulations.

~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*

Okay, so this story connects with my other story The Dixons. I'll probably add this part there as well if you want to check out that book.

Read something you liked? Then vote, comment, fan, tell me what you think!