Chapter Five: Light it Up

Brian laid back on the bed with his arms behind his head, and cock still out, lifeless, and eyes closed.

"Good?", Alex asked while rinsing out her mouth with liqour.

"Ahh..", Brian replied with only a moan.

"Good.", She replied. "Now C'mon, lets go join the party." Alex made her way to the door while Brian situated himslef back in his pants.

"I think their done!", Jimmy laughed to everyone as he put his ear to the bedroom door.

Alex opened the door to find Jimmy jump an turn around like he wasn't doing anything,"Hey! Alex, how ya do..",Alex cut Jimmy off.

"Hear anything good?," She smirked. Everyone laughed.

Brian came out of the bedroom lighting up a cigarette.

"Damn! You know it was good when he lights one up!", yelled Zacky from the recliner.

"Anyone get ahold of my bestie?", Alex asked.

"Who?" Asked Val.

"Marry Jane!", Alex replied.

"Now that's what I'm talkin' about!", Matt replied.

Jimmy ran into the other room, and came back with the weed,"Found her!", He yelled,"Now lets light it up shall we?!"

Matt rolled it, and they all hit it.

High as hell, no one one could stop laughing, Jimmy being the butt of all our jokes, he's such a character, but we love him. Brian kept glancing at me, and my inner self was freaking out.. I really can't explain it.

Johnny's more mellow when he's high,"Alexandria, come outside please?", Johnny asked from across the room.

"Sure", She replied as they made their way to the front door.

"You okay?", Johnny asked as they say on the front steps of the porch.

"Yea, why wouldn't I be?", Alex replied, confused.

"You damn well know why Alex, Brian.." Johnny stated.

"Look", Alex started,"I know I used to be obessed before, and when everything was bad, but it isn't like that anymore."

"I hope you're right", Johnny replied

*Phone rings*

Alex reached in her bag, fishing for her cell. "It's proly my fucking mother.."

Alex stated as she finally fished out her phone, answering it,"What mom", She yelled into the phone.

"Where the fuck are you, you tramp! Get your whore ass home, now!", Her mother yelled on the other end of the phone.

Alex hung up the phone, throwing it back into her purse,"I better go, the old lady's on my ass again.."

"Need a ride?", Johnny asked rubbing circles on her back with his right hand as they sat on the steps.

"Nah, we're both fucked up, I can walk, it's only a few blocks." Alex replied standing up from the steps.

"Okay, just be careful", Johnny demanded standing up next to her, giving her a hug.

"I will, thank you." She stated hugging him back.

After the walk that only felt like it lasted forever, Alex reached her front door, took a deep breath and walked in. Everything seemed peacful till her mother spotted her closing the front door and removing her leather jacket. Alex started taking he jacket off, only to about her shoulders when her mother pushed her against the wall.

"Where were you, you little fucking whore", Her mom yelled in her face,"Out fucking guys you good for nothing bitch".

"Mom, You're fucking drunk," Alex stated.

"Don't you talk to your mother like that you little bitch", Her mother screamed still hovering Alex against the wall.

"I SAID You're fucking DRUNK! Now keep the fuck AWAY From me bitch!", Alex screamed pushing her mother out of the way only to run upstairs to her room.

"You're nothing but a filthy whore Alexandria!", her mother screamed from the bottom of the stariway.

Alex made it to her room, slamming her door behind her, black makeup running down her face, she threw her jacket on the floor, along with anything else she could find.

Screaming and breaking would make everything better in the end, right?

"Why does she have to do this to me!", Alex screamed as she cried uncontrolably," I don't deserve this..!"

Alex curled up on her bed, still fully clothed, crying, and praying. Praying that what she feared might happen again, would despretly just stay away.