Chapter Two: Lifeless?

I was never really the rebal type. I was just always tired of living life the way people intended. But there is so much more than that! Living life means you're supposed to have fun, do what makes you happy.. Even of it means doing WHO makes you happy..

"I'm going out mom!", Alex yelled as she ran her way downthe stairs.

"What do you mean you're going out, it's one in the morning", Her mother glared at her while walking to the end of the stair case to meet her.

"Just what I said, I'm going out." Alex then made her way to the door, "You're going to fuck another guy aren't you, you whore!", Her mother yelled.

Alex then slipped on her black studded leather jacket, pulled her elbow length black hair from under the colar to the top of her shoulders, and walked out the door, slamming it behind her.

I don't really get along with my mother, and I'm not sure why. Ever sence my father died, things have been tough on her. I guess we were all a little lost, but just too afraid to admit it really. I was gone every night, later, and later, and we just grew more an more apart to the point where we just can't stand each other. But like they say, shit happens for a reason right?

Alex walked up the street, and a few blocks to a house that seemed surprisingly quiet. Which was strange for LA on a saturday. She made her way up to the door an just walked in.

"Hey!", Matt yelled and startled her,"It's about fuckin' time ya got here!,"

Alex smirked and closed the door behind her. Everyone was there, Zacky, Val, Jimmy, Johnny, Brian and of course Matt.

"Val's mixin' some drinks", Matt called out to Alex.

Everyone else was chillin' in the living room, while Val was in the kitchen. Jimmy was on the floor, Zacky sitting in the recliner, legs up, socks and flip flops in all. Brian and Matt were sharing the four seated couch, and Johnny, he's always forever in the bathroom.

Heiniken and hard liqour covered the living room table, which was surprisingly big. Alex noticed a shot of liqour on the table, walked up to it, got on her knees, snatched the shot, put it up to her lips and tilted her head back.

"Woo!", They all cheered in unison as she slammed the now empty shot glass back on the table, and wiped her lips with top of her hand. "That's some good shit!".