Chapter Four: Watch Her Burn

Now Brian Haner. We hooked up once, and sence then, yea we hung out, we all do. But since then I havn't stoped thinking about him.. Why I took up drinking, in hopes the thoughts would stop. But..

Alex got up from the recliner where she was chillin' with Zacky, walked up to Brian and put her left hand out to him. "Round two."

Alex replied as Brian grabbed her hand and stood up. Brian was about a foot taller than her. They gazed into eachothers eyes intensly.

"Stop it Alex! Just get it done, you'll enjoy it and no one has to know", Alex thought to herself.

She lifted Brians hand over her head and tworld herself around into the direction of the closest bedroom. She grabbed the qouter empty bottle of vodka as she made her way to the room still clutching Brians hand.

Johnny holding his head in semi disapointment, "She better watch what she does", He thought to himself.

They both entered the random room, Alex flung Brian in front of her and pushed him onto the bed, and closed the door behind her. "You know I kinda liked the last time we hung out", Brian stated while he laid on the bottom edge of the bed, feet on the floor, un buckeling his pants.

"Eh, it was fun, but it wasn't all I thought about.." Alex replied.

I had to play it off cool, if he knew I wanted.. No, needed him more than life itself, it would be used against me.

"Now get on your knees and do what you do best." Brian demanded while warming up his cock.

"Oh, so Thats what you want?", Alex asked, a bit confused. "Kinda thought we would do what we've done before.."

"We are", Brian stated,"Just the begining."

Alex took a long hard gulp of liqour before she got uncomfterbly comfterble on her knees in front of Brian. She started massaging his balls as he continued to warm up his cock.

"Now be a good girl and suck my cock baby", Brian demanded as Alex led her lips to his waist.

She began to lick the tip, then sucking, when suddenly Brian grabbed her hair tight, and forced her to deep throat his cock. Brian laid his head back with pleassure as he pulled and pushed her head over cock.

"God baby, make me cum", He pleeded still tightly gripping her hair and pushing her head up and down.

"Oh fuck baby, make me cum! Ah!", Brian moaned in absolute pleassure. "I'm cumming baby! I'm cu..".

Alex's eyes widened as she felt the warm gooey cum fill her mouth and run down her throat as Brian sighed in extreme release. Gagging and gasping for hair Brian finally let go of her hair letting her come up for air.