Ten Days- Nine Days

P.S A lot lot lot lot lot of dialogue. I’m sorry I’m just a dialogue person.

The truth was Niall didn’t want Liam going to see Harry because later that day, he was planning to. He didn’t know what he was expecting when he knocked on the front door of Harry’s apartment.

He wondered what state Harry was going to be in and was quite surprised when Harry opened the door looking relatively normal. He was in a white shirt and track pants with his hair all scruffy. The blonde boy couldn’t help but stare at Harry who stood in front of him with an eye brow raised.

“What’s with all the staring?”

And that’s when Niall saw it, a great big hickey on the side of Harry’s neck. It hadn’t been that obvious before but once Niall saw it, it was all he could see when he looked at his band mate.

“What’s that?” Niall asked frowning as he peered at the red spot on the boy’s neck.

“What’s what?” Harry frowned bringing his hand to brush over the skin on his neck and attempting to look at it.

“Have you looked in the mirror today?”

Harry frowned and jutted his lip out before shaking his head. Niall sighed and waved his hands gesturing for the both of them to go into the flat. Without saying anything the two automatically made their way down the hallway and into the bathroom.

Niall wasn’t even going to stop and think about who could’ve given Harry that hickey. He promised himself not to jump to conclusion though. Louis wasn’t going to be the only one who could’ve given Harry his hickey.

When Harry saw the big hickey on his neck, he let out a strange animal noise. Niall jumped at the unexpected noise and nearly slipped of the side of the bathtub but caught himself in time.

“Do you remember how you got it?” The Irish boy asked as Harry continued observing the hickey on his neck.

“No,” Harry grumbled pulling a face.

“Do you remember anything that happened last night?”

Harry’s hands came away from his neck and he turned around slowly looking frustrated. Niall continued to peer up at Harry with an innocent expression.

“I remember going out with Zayn and then him leaving me,” he said slowly. “Then someone was with me for some of the night and they took me back here.”

“Do you remember who that someone was?” The taller boy shook his head and ruffled his curls letting out a huff. “Well it was Louis.”

Harry looked up from the ground slowly and locked eyes with Niall. Niall watched his eyes flickered, flashing something that seemed like either surprise or guilt. Niall noticed the frantic nervousness on Harry’s face before it was gone in under a second.

“Well I’m not surprised cause when I woke up, I-I thought I could smell him,” Harry explained trying to act casual but Niall could see through it. None of them said anything even the question hung in the air that no one could answer.

Who gave Harry that hickey?

“Harry is there any possibility you and Louis you know…..” Niall said nervously afraid of Harry’s reaction.

“Me and Louis did what?”  

“You know like……”

“Give me that hickey? Nah, I’m pretty sure it was this Asian chick.”

“No, not the hickey stupid. I don’t really care about that, I mean do you think you and Louis did something more than kissing last night?”

When Harry finally understood, Niall swore he could hear Harry’s brain switch on.