Eighteen Days

((I'm sorry I didn't upload I had a full on week with everything getting thrown at my face. I have an important note at the end too.))

It was the first time Harry felt happy since Louis moved out and it was funny because Louis was the one who made him feel happier.

It was unfortunate that no one could see the good mood he was in.

It was unfortunate that the bad side of the reality of what happened hadn't since fully sunk into Harry's head.

What happened wasn't suppose to make Harry happier. It was suppose to make him feel worse. Guilty.  

Guilty that the other half of the story was slowly tearing apart. That instead of unknotting the ball of wool, it was getting more and more knotted and soon would be too hard to unknot. No one would be able to fix it.

But why would he concentrate on that when he could concentrate on the good things?

~--------------------------------------------------------------------~

Sadly for Louis, he was still having trouble with the dance steps for the wedding. He even tried figuring it out in his sleep and even hesitantly shuffled around on the floor trying to get it right. In the afternoon Louis decided it was really getting on his nerves so he crept into the bedroom and practiced quietly. He frowned trying to figure out which foot when back first after the first spin and which arm he had to lift up for the lady to go under his arm. He tried each side but they both seemed to make him end up on the wrong foot. He wasn't sure how long he spent practicing. After giving up and flopping down onto the bed, Louis decided to go and ask Eleanor. Maybe she would know.

They tried a few times. It did help a little but then again, it should be the man leading not the woman. They argued about which way she was suppose to turn, was it towards him or away from him? Eleanor thought he had missed out a section which he couldn't remember learning. The two spent a good half an hour in concentration trying to figure it out but gave up in the end. Eleanor offered Louis the idea of asking his bandmates. Maybe they would know. Louis took that idea, grabbed his coat and headed towards.

He went to Zayn's place first. Zayn was good at dancing, maybe not ballroom dancing but he had talent in him. The raven boh scrunched his nose up at the offer but agreed to try helping him. An hour past and they hadn't gotten very far. Zayn wasn't very good at explaining and Louis seemed to have troubling following along.

"Zayn can't you dance..... better?" Louis complained wincing at how insulting his commented sounded.

"I'm trying?" Zayn mumbled brushing off Louis's insult. They went again from the top but Zayn went to fast leaving Louis dragging behind. In the end they both decided Louis needed a better teacher. The two called Niall and Liam over. Liam was good at dancing even though he never got acknowledged for it but he didn't seem to mind either. Niall wasn't very co-ordinated but sometimes things would get to complicated and Niall was good and dumbing it down to make everyone understand.

The other two joined Louis and Zayn and everyone quickly realised that they were all helpless. The three boys whined saying it was because it was easier to get right with a partner.

"Go to Fernando," Liam said with a shrug. Zayn laughed giving Louis a nudge.

"No, he's too...." Louis poked his tongue out not knowing what adjective to use.

"Gay?" Niall suggested.

Louis gave a hesitant look. "Yeah."

"That's a lot coming from you," Zayn joked.

The comment effected Louis more than he would've liked. He flinched but gave a laugh not showing that he took the comment seriously. Louis wasn't gay. He was perfectly straight and getting married. The memory of the feeling of Harry's touch seeped into his mind sending a warm feeling crawling up his spine. His mind panicked trying to run the thought out of his head. Louis straightened up making the feeling crawl off his back.