Fifteen Days-Twelve Days

Liam was the one who found Louis on a park bench fast asleep around midnight. Eleanor had called Liam in a panic telling him how Louis went to Harry's but still wasn't back yet. She had been out with her friends and had expected Louis to back home before she got back. Liam had first rolled his eyes and told Eleanor not to worry since he knew Louis would still be at Harry’s.He promised her to check to make sure.

When he’d got to Harry's apartment, the door wasn't even locked. Liam was surprised because there was no sign of Louis at all. There were no sign of his shoes anywhere. He almost hadn’t notice a curled up Harry on the couch.

“Where’s Louis?” Liam had asked giving Harry a jab on the back.

Harry didn’t answer but Liam was sure he was awake. Liam didn’t wait for Harry to reply knowing it would take a white so he walked around the house. The place did look different from when Louis was also living in it. It’d just looked so much emptier. For a moment Liam had felt sorry Harry. Liam lived close to Niall and Zayn so he didn’t really live alone but Harry and Louis had always been tight. Liam hadn’t given him enough credit.

Liam had wandered back into the living room to find Harry had got up and gone into the kitchen.

“He’s not here,” Harry said his voice sounding croaky. Liam narrowed his eyes and walked over to Harry. Even though Harry knew Liam was there, Harry still continued to stand there with his back facing Liam. Liam leaned tried getting a look at his mates face, but Harry wouldn’t let him until Liam grabbed his by the shoulder and swerved Harry around. The taller boy refused to co-operate and hid behind his curls. Liam lifted Harry’s chin up with his finger to find that his eyes were red and puffy.

“Harry, have you been crying?

“No, leave me alone,” the younger boy had grumbled before whacking Liam’s hand away and turning his back to Liam again.

Liam didn’t know what to say. It was obvious something had happened.

“When did he leave?”

“Like seven hours ago.”

“Have you been crying for seven hours?” Liam asked half teasing. Harry turned around and shot him a death glare. Liam was almost scared for a second but Harry’s face softened making Liam sigh in relief.

“No,” Harry sniffed like a little boy. It was almost heartbreaking seeing Harry in this state.

“Aw Harry,” Liam cooed enveloping his friend into a hug.

Liam had considered asking Harry what happened since it was obvious something had happened between him and Louis. In the end he didn’t, he just held his friend. He had stayed there for a while to try cheer Harry up. When Harry had seemed a little happier, Liam left locking the apartment door quietly behind him before he had gotten back onto the streets.

Then he went to find Louis.

It hadn’t been that hard to find Louis since he was curled up on a bench at the public park down the road from Eleanor’s apartment. Louis wasn’t that much of a pain to carry back. He was light, Liam was more worried about the fact that he might’ve puked all over him. Once Liam had stumbled into the flat with Louis in his arms, Eleanor gushed thankfully and then he tucked Louis into his bed. Louis’s eyes had fluttered open a little. He seemed to have recognised Liam and tried saying his name but it only came out as a groan. It showed how drunk Louis was. So drunk that he hadn’t seemed to be able to say Liam’s name.

Louis was like Niall, a heavy drinker. They never knew when to stop and were always the two who had the worse hangovers and ended up hogging up the toilets to puke it all out. That would be the only occasion when they were quiet, but as soon as they got over their hang over, the two would be up and running like monkeys again. Even though Louis was the oldest, it was always Zayn and Liam who were more responsible.