Thirty Four/Thirty Three Days

Ok so I don't know how this chapters gonna go. I hope it's not to crappy. I tried my best for this bit and I'm hoping it's not too bad?

I'm gonna be mysterious and not babble from now on.

Bye

_____________

Louis couldn't sleep. All the noise from the carnival had left buzzing noises ringing through his head.

The more he tried to get to sleep the less chance there was of him actually getting to sleep. Louis closed my eyes and concentrated on nothing.

Nope.

Still wasn't getting to sleep.

He sighed and rolled over muffling his head with his pillow but that only made him smell his own breath. After tossing and turning for what felt like hours, Louis finally ditched the idea of sleeping.

Louis scrolled on his phone down his twitter timeline. There wasn't much, just girls talking about their lives and tweeting funny stuff about the band. His eyes fell on a girl tweeting about some Harry one shot fanfic. Louis randomly clicked on it not knowing what was to come. He scrolled down the long page and started reading from the middle. Louis's eyes widened at the words.

Harry's grip tightened on my shirt before he pushed me up against the wall. My back hit the wall with a thud.

"I've waited so long for this," he growled before smashing his lips onto mine. I groaned as soon as his lips touched mine. It had been so long since I'd waited for this. From the moment I met him I had been aching for this moment.

Louis didn't even realise his grip on the bedspread had gotten tighter or that his heart was thumping loudly.

He kept on reading letting every word sink into his head. He knew where this was going and what it was but how come he was still reading it? Louis knew he should've stopped reading but he couldn't. Louis felt a tingle slowly crawl through his body and he squirmed in his seat cursing at himself.

Louis felt himself go hard before he chucked his phone across the room knowing he had just done the unforgivable. He cursed and kneeled on his bed with his hands over his head.

What the fuck just happened?

________________

The next morning Louis woke up pleading to himself that what happened last night had all been a dream. That him reading a fan fiction about his best friend had not got him go hard. Louis got out of bed and whispered prayers as he picked up his phone off the pile of clothes. He cursed and cried out when he realised it wasn't a dream.

He was so fucked.

In panic, Louis exited the window and cleared his history. He was paranoid that someone would find out. Louis seriously just wanted to shoot himself. This must've been the most humiliating thing ever.

With one hand over him eyes to hide him from the world, he walked blindly to the bathroom. Louis opened the door and looked up to see a practically Harry Styles brushing his teeth. His eyes widened when Harry turned around with the toothbrush hanging out of his mouth. All the memories of that fan fiction came back. Louis felt myself the same tingle and rush and his dick getting hard but then he darted out of there as quickly as possible.