Chapter 7

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES. ENJOY

Dre's POV

I was sleeping peaceful as fuck when I heard this loud ass smash. WTF? I got out of bed and went downstairs. Everything was ok. I went downstairs and saw my cars windows broke and someone sprayed painted TELL YOUR BITCH TO WATCH OUT. I looked towards Zoey's house and saw her car windows were the same. Then I noticed they did that to our matching Bugatti's. Who would do this. I called Zoey

Dre: Baby.

Zoey: Yes. She sounded like she just woke up.

Dre: Umm you need to see something

Zoey: What?

Dre: Come out side.

Zoey: Ok.

2 minutes later she came out side with her boy shorts and sports bra. My baby was looking good. When she saw what happen she looked like she saw a ghost. 1 minute later she went on a rampage.

Zoey: YO WHO THE FUCK DID THIS SHIT? THEY MUST NOT KNOW ME. IM A BEAT SOMEONE'S ASS. MY HALF A MILLION DOLLAR CAR? OUT OF ALL MY DAMN CARS YOU GOTTA PICK TH- OH HELL NAW YOU DID THAT TO MY BABY'S CAR TO? I PAID FOR THAT SHIT. UGHHH IM A BEAT A BITCH ASS. WHERE MY GUN AT?

Dre: Baby. They left but don't worry about the cars I got that we just need to find out who did this. Ok?

Zoey: Ugghhh. Lets go tell my Daddy.

Dre: Im right here. I said with a smirk on my face.

Zoey: Not you Asshole. She said hitting my chest playfully.

-----------------------------------

At The Trap House

Zoey's POV

We walked in the trap house and these niggas where saying the same thing there were saying when I first. I've had enough. I walked over there and crossed my arms over my chest and said.......

Zoey: Dont you have something you should be doing.

????: Ummm you.

Zoey: Hahaha. You must not know me. Will let em introduce myself. Hi, my name is Loyalty. Yes. Yes. The biggest drug lord of Cali Loyalty. All you thirsty ass niggas will be looking up to me cause I'm Kings daughter. Yes King has a daughter. Now either you do your job or ( pulled out my gun) kitty right here will be pointing at your skull. Understood?

Niggas: Yes Loyalty

Zoey: Good. Now one of y'all go get me and my baby some McDonalds. Thanks.

And with that I walked off leaving them speechless. Put them niggas in check. TF the thought this was? I walked into my dads office seeing him talking to one of his workers. I went and sat oh his lap and I tear fell. I remember when I was little girl use to love sitting in his lap and I still do.

Dad: What's wrong SugarPlum?

Zoey: Someone broke me and Dre's car windows.

Dre: And they wrote tell your bitch to watch out.

Dad: So someone's after my baby. Ill handle that.

Zoey: Thanks Daddy.

Dad: it's alright Baby.

YEAH I KOW IT'S SHORT I JUST HAD TO PUT SOMETHING OUT THERE. SORRY. COMMENT AND VOTE FOR NEXT CHAPTER. THANKS.